What are the things that infuriate you the most from society?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sociability the society is based upon ... I think the more a society is atomized the more humane and peaceful it is ... I think only enduring loneliness you learn to value fellowship when you reach to it and to be happy with just little amount of companionship (quality over quantity)
True

I'm asking this seriously, so no jokes, please.
It may sound self-righteous, rude and haughty but the stupidity of humankind drives me nuts. People follow like lemmings without any attempt to figure out if it's a right or good path. The second thing, maybe the most important thing, is cowardice. My entire life has been screwed over by cowards, people who did not have the guts to do what needed to be done. This was true when I was religious, nobody would stick their neck out, and it's true now. Fear is meant to be conquered, not wallowed in. Stupidity is a choice.

The fact that healthy options are expensive, and unhealthy options are cheap.

It's like you read my mind!!!! I've been thinking about this a lot lately myself. It makes making the "right" or "smart" choice hard, because while you might know the "right" answer in theory, you might not be able to do it in practice.

The Fact that White people, and especially Straight, non-trans, white men, seem to be being painted as this group of horrible oppressors. Its largely the far-left activists that engage in this bullshit.

Also, the fact that freedom of speech is being destroyed. Again, the far left plays a massive role in the destruction of freedoms we used to take for granted.

Antifa, the fact that they think that they are the "resistance" when almost everything they do is useful to the elites and the fact that most of their values align perfectly with the corporations goals. Antifa, truly the stormtroopers of the New World Order.

I have no happy thoughts about the future. honeysuckle! I want to be happy and have things to look forward to. It seems like future decisions are all negative no matter which one is chosen.

Man, I feel 100% the same way.

And that makes it hard to be attractive because people want happy people who think they are winners, but I just don't, and never have been able to.

And that gives me even more to be negative about.

Latest posts

Back