what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing games on here instead of eating my lunch .

(Games are not the same without DEVUS,s wicked sense of humour)!

Messing around on the games forums here and probably saying things I'll come to regret.

What I should be doing? Well, what should anyone be doing, depends on whether you believe in predestination. Is our task at any point a divinely ordained prophecy or random chaos somehow aligned to meet one's needs at a given time. I guess I should be sleeping because sleeping is necessary for a body and mind to function, but sometimes it's hard to quiet myself enough to sleep. I always wish I could sleep more. It would be an amazing fantasy to sleep 12 hours a night...would you give up all good food, recreation, and human companionship simply to sleep a guaranteed and guiltfree 12 hours a night...I certainly would. Everything always goes downhill once you get out of bed anyways.

Viewing the idiotic things on failbook and perusing the forum...should be sleeping.

I'm resurrecting a hundred dead threads... and I should be watching out for people with pitchforks.

Prolonging my lunch. Really really long prolonging. That's a thing. Not eating anymore, just staring at the plate. I don't want to start work on the presentation for my seminar just yet. A little extra procrastination it is.

watching movies and being sick instead of - I even forgot what I should be doing.

Working on a new gallery. What should I be doing? Good question. I have no idea.

I'm watching Doctors. I should be hiding that fact so as not to lose my street cred. I'm guessing I lost the last vestiges when I used that phrase...

zero said:
posting on the forum instead of sleeping.

You must have insomnia with the way your posting now! :)

I am reading the forum but should be working on gallery #18. It's giving me fits so I took a break.

BeyondShy said:
You must have insomnia with the way your posting now! :)
yep, insomnia it is, due to a very bad day.

still posting instead of sleeping.

wasting time with internet randoms, instead of trying to concentrate and write something

Staring at the walls instead of paying bills.

I was playing AC.... I should be going to bed. I think this is what I will make myself do even though I just decided minutes ago that I wasn't going to do this. Indecisive, much. :|

Texting people and necroing game threads. Ah, the good old days...

I should be doing anything else.

I ought to be organizing the bookshelf and dusting the thingamabobs and whatsits. I'm looking at old pictures and listening to music instead.

Latest posts

Back