• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you doing right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Colster

Reaction score
Sat in bed, the dog at my feet. Candle burning in vain attempt to create a rosy glow about the room, to induce sleep. Until then, hopefully make a few people laugh in here.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
What am I doing?

Using Google Image Search to try to identify the gray Ferrari I saw today. Was either an F12 Berlinetta or 812 Superfast.

Cavey

Friendly Neighbourhood Troglodyte
Reaction score
Sorting through 1 million media files related to retro video games... this is going to take a while. See you in 2023.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Sorting through 1 million media files related to retro video games... this is going to take a while. See you in 2023.

I (sort of) know the feeling. I'm going to have to do that with my music files one day. Not looking forward to it, but looking forward to ticking it off the list.

Cavey

Reaction score
I (sort of) know the feeling. I'm going to have to do that with my music files one day. Not looking forward to it, but looking forward to ticking it off the list.
The million is not hyperbole either... it's literally a million... and they all need sorted, categorized and installed into the correct places. I could just say good enough and do something more productive, but where's the fun in that ;)

Sarah G

A Lonely Life Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinking coffee in bed at 8.30am. I usually get up early but I think it's making my husband feel lonely to always wake up alone. Sometimes I put the importance of (my) routine before the happiness of others 😦

Why he sleep so long though 😬

Cavey

Reaction score
I'm grating my teeth while I wait for more Monster to cool...

SecondStarTotheRight

Semi-Eccentric Recluse
Reaction score
Looking up cat toys, tunnels and feathers, catnip. Feeling guilty for spoiling my dog and justifying not treating cats the same because they entertain themselves with twisty ties and bits of plastic. But still, a new scratching post/tree maybe...

Latest posts