What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking that I want to be tired and go to sleep but with the full moon energy and Omicron collective anxiety vibes it's just 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ordinarily, yes.

But I've already listened to "Eye of the Tiger", and as everyone knows anyone who listens to that song can't be beat at anything ever.

I await your terms of surrender. 🏳️

I win.

And if that doesn't do it, there's always These Boots are Made for Walking ...ever been walked on with stilettoes? Better hope I don't weigh much.

Last edited:
And if that doesn't do it, there's always These Boots are Made for Walking ...ever been walked on with stilettoes? Better hope I don't weigh much.

Can't say I have, but there's a first time for everything 👠👠 😛

(fyi just clowning around trying to be less uptight/serious, I don't mean to overstep the line)

Last edited:
Looking up New Mexico medicinal and/or native herbs to read about online . If anyone knows good website links for this?

Drinking tea, listening to music, fantasizing about Shelby Mustangs on Bring a Trailer. Some of the photos are just perfect, they really get the right angles to capture a sense of motion. I wonder what it must have been like to buy that car new back in the '60s...it must have been out of this world.

Why must I tease myself like this!

Waiting for this feckin' rain to end, so I can go for a run, so I can tire myself out, so I can start to reverse my weight gain and fall asleep on time.

Edit: the feckin' rain ended and I got my 3 miles in. Up to two days in a row for my new habit chain, that I had to start over again. Hopefully sleeping well tonight, going to bed on time and waking up on time tomorrow even though it's a weekend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back