• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you doing right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
With who? Because if it's with me, that will only take about 2 seconds for me to win....

Ordinarily, yes.

But I've already listened to "Eye of the Tiger", and as everyone knows anyone who listens to that song can't be beat at anything ever.

I await your terms of surrender. 🏳️

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Ordinarily, yes.

But I've already listened to "Eye of the Tiger", and as everyone knows anyone who listens to that song can't be beat at anything ever.

I await your terms of surrender. 🏳️
I win.

And if that doesn't do it, there's always These Boots are Made for Walking ...ever been walked on with stilettoes? Better hope I don't weigh much.

Last edited:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
And if that doesn't do it, there's always These Boots are Made for Walking ...ever been walked on with stilettoes? Better hope I don't weigh much.

Can't say I have, but there's a first time for everything 👠👠 😛

(fyi just clowning around trying to be less uptight/serious, I don't mean to overstep the line)

Last edited:

Nerys55

Reaction score
Looking up New Mexico medicinal and/or native herbs to read about online . If anyone knows good website links for this?

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Drinking tea, listening to music, fantasizing about Shelby Mustangs on Bring a Trailer. Some of the photos are just perfect, they really get the right angles to capture a sense of motion. I wonder what it must have been like to buy that car new back in the '60s...it must have been out of this world.

Why must I tease myself like this!

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Waiting for this feckin' rain to end, so I can go for a run, so I can tire myself out, so I can start to reverse my weight gain and fall asleep on time.

Edit: the feckin' rain ended and I got my 3 miles in. Up to two days in a row for my new habit chain, that I had to start over again. Hopefully sleeping well tonight, going to bed on time and waking up on time tomorrow even though it's a weekend.

Last edited:

Latest posts