What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha harold & Kumar that movie was funnier than the first.... well....for me.... i am looking into the blank space, with tears of sadness running down my eyes. I guess it is one of those nights again.

packing up books

Syncing up the new Ipod I had to buy to replace the one that was lost...and overall just enjoying spending time with my little one on my day off.

I'm off from work today, finally after 25 days. so I'm trimming trees,weed eat'in and mowing grass then taking my daughter to the doctor for a follow up. I guess I'll rest after I'm dead.:(

Winding down after a long night at work. About to hit the sack..well at least I want to but my kitten wants me to keep playing with her!

I'm freaken trying to read one of my old college books and I'm having a hard time consentrating.
I don't even know how in the heck I got an A+ in that class becuase I can't comprehend half of
stuff in this book. :(

i'm chatting with my bf and my bff online.
to clarify, bf=boyfriend, bff=best friend

Listen to the construction of a deck next door.

Thinkin' bout gettin' sumtin done.

Laundry :) I wish i had more loads but that is a draw back of not being a clothes hound.

Latest posts

Back