What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why it's the same small handful of threads on here that get a significant amount of replies. This one is a prime example. I've tried introducing new threads in a similar vein to the popular ones and hardly anyone replies to them.

Forgottendanfan said:
I'm wondering why it's the same small handful of threads on here that get a significant amount of replies. This one is a prime example. I've tried introducing new threads in a similar vein to the popular ones and hardly anyone replies to them.

There are of course less people around here than in the heyday, but there are so many dead threads in the backlog...very few float to the top and stay there for long. But once they are there, they'll probably get recommended too and people tend to go for what's popular and visible.

Crafts embellishing one of my junk journals. I make these to use up all sorts of leftovers from my hobbies. Just did some stamping with gold acrylic paint on sturdy willow leaves from my garden. And leaf with leftover gold get glued into journal also.

Just had pest control done for mold mites. Makes my skin crawl thinking about it but glad it's all done, hope they're gone for good.

I drive trucks and I'm working on a job site sitting in the dump truck that I drive stereo wiring in Stow I wish I had somebody to chat with while I'm working today

Latest posts

Back