What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat in bed, the dog at my feet. Candle burning in vain attempt to create a rosy glow about the room, to induce sleep. Until then, hopefully make a few people laugh in here.

Sorting through 1 million media files related to retro video games... this is going to take a while. See you in 2023.

I (sort of) know the feeling. I'm going to have to do that with my music files one day. Not looking forward to it, but looking forward to ticking it off the list.
The million is not hyperbole either... it's literally a million... and they all need sorted, categorized and installed into the correct places. I could just say good enough and do something more productive, but where's the fun in that ;)

Drinking coffee in bed at 8.30am. I usually get up early but I think it's making my husband feel lonely to always wake up alone. Sometimes I put the importance of (my) routine before the happiness of others 😦

Why he sleep so long though 😬

I'm grating my teeth while I wait for more Monster to cool...

Looking up cat toys, tunnels and feathers, catnip. Feeling guilty for spoiling my dog and justifying not treating cats the same because they entertain themselves with twisty ties and bits of plastic. But still, a new scratching post/tree maybe...

Latest posts

Back