What are you dreams/goals in life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely agree.
When my time comes I want to be completely broke. Spending what's left on my last day.
Also hope it happens outside on one of my long walks.
If I croak in my apartment, it will probably be a few weeks before anyone comes looking...most likely my landlord wanting to know why I was late on the rent for the very first time...
Pff. I want a semi-national funeral, something incredibly costly and full of fanfare...then I want the bill to be sent to my local representative in the Assemblée Nationale. "I generously paid for your lavish lifestyle, time to return the favor, scumbag. Also, please include a 100k donation to a sick children fund. A copy of this letter has been sent to all major newspapers" 😈

That is great for you. Wishing you all the very best in your new job. :) I worked with the elderly for a good while, the stories they told were so interesting, and many hilarious with their wit. :ROFLMAO:
I remember one lovely lady, she was 99 years old and bright as a button.

That is great for you. Wishing you all the very best in your new job. :) I worked with the elderly for a good while, the stories they told were so interesting, and many hilarious with their wit. :ROFLMAO:
I remember one lovely lady, she was 99 years old and bright as a button.
Oh yes! When I was 16, I worked with the elderly and I loved it! I shouldn’t have had favourites but I did, she was a 104 year old absolutely amazing! Hope she’s doing okay now :)

Latest posts

Back