What are you dreams/goals in life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More immediate goals. I'm waiting for my income tax return, which, unless support screws me over, should net me one or two ks. With that, I'm going to get my class 1, which I can apparently get immediately instead of waiting the two years in between I thought I needed. Afterwards, unless this new job works off better than expected, I'm going to work on buying a rig, getting into driving as an independent. I'm planning on painting a big logo on the hood, name it Serenity (because when you enter it, you don't really ever leave) and running around the country.
Loose plan, but that's the plan.
Also waiting on the passport, though it may take a while according to what I've read. That's been about 8 years in the waiting.

I’ve done much of what I wanted to do I guess. There’s nothing I’m striving to get done really, but I’m just working on not ending up bedridden and dependent on others to live. I’m also trying to salvage my marriage.

My Goals:
- to lose one stone ( go from 12st 7lbs to 11st 7lbs )
- to learn Python, HTML, CSS, Javascript, C++
- to learn the framework Django
- to take better care of my health
- to take better care of my hygiene
- to read more and learn more

My Dreams:
- to get married to the right woman for me

I've been asked this recently,

My only goal in life is to no longer be ugly & unwanted.

That's it, that's literally all there is that's missing from my life. I'm very happy with my friends, my hobbies, my career, I'm in great shape. The only thing that I want to work towards is not being unwanted by women, though I'm not sure how to progress this any further, shy of renting out a billboard or something.

My dream is to find a wonderful wife, and start a big family with her :)

Buying a house in the countryside of France, living off the land, and trying various jobs in woodworking/metalworking/leatherworking... basically something crafty ^^

perhaps I could then have a youtube channel to help others achieve their crafty dreams.

I would also build a giant greenhouse to house tropical plants, that's also a big dream :3

After all that, I'll retire to play MineCraft and do it all over again, but online hihi :')

My dream is to find a wonderful wife, and start a big family with her :)
I used to want to have at least five children! Lol.
I stopped mentionning it. Should've seen the look of shock and dismay I'd get lol.
However, if I settle into a comfortable lifestyle eventually, I'm not opposed to adopting. Lots of kids need more love on this planet. I just don't know yet if I'll have the energy or patience for it 😉

To distract myself long enough with music, games and whatever else so I can remain functional until my aunt falls ill. To do what's required without complaining. To be free of obligations and pass peacefully with minimum mess.

Last edited:
To be free of obligations and pass peacefully with minimum mess.
Completely agree.
When my time comes I want to be completely broke. Spending what's left on my last day.
Also hope it happens outside on one of my long walks.
If I croak in my apartment, it will probably be a few weeks before anyone comes looking...most likely my landlord wanting to know why I was late on the rent for the very first time...

Latest posts

Back