What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completed a five day fast yesterday. My plan is to stop drinking alcohol and to eat mostly vegetables and some meat. Also cutting out dessert. I was at a birthday party yesterday and friends were shocked when I asked for water instead of my favorite red wine. There was a huge chocolate cake and I declined the cake.
January 2023 I didn’t drink alcohol all of January and half of February. I lost 15 pounds and felt great. Then my social life caused me to return to my old habits. I let friends confusion about my not drinking pull me back into drinking. I will be stronger this time.

Good call, I need more Twinings in my life 🍵

On weekdays, I'll stick to one cup of coffee and tea for the rest of the day. On weekends I'll treat myself to a second cup of coffee, though.

I had a cup of Twinings Earl Grey Creamy Vanilla.

Oh, that doesn't sound bad. I'll look for it next time I go food shopping.

I had a cup of Twinings Earl Grey Creamy Vanilla.
I’ve been on a Peppermint and Creamy Vanilla kick lately.
Fortnum and Mason Royal Blend, the quintessential British tea.
Coffee-flavored Chobani Greek Yogurt. I normally don't like cold coffee products, but this is some of the best yogurt I've ever had.

I'll have to put all these on my to-try list, they all sound like my... cup of tea 🍵😜

Latest posts

Back