What are you eating/drinking right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

Abstamyous

Reaction score
That reminds me of my latest dessert interest - putting peanut butter on cookies, especially ones with chocolate in them.

Sounds like you discovered a good combo!
I woke up wanting to bake something chocolatey, and had all the stuff for this. An hour later, Facebook notified me that I made the same on this day 5 years ago. Must be natural to go from tacos one day to brownies the next!

ringwood

Reaction score
I'm lacto intolerant and miss cheese so bloody much.

Earl Grey with lemon and a wee bit of sugar and a honey and lavender tea cake ( rather be having a Hungarian cheesecake ) 😥
Awww, that sucks. I live for cheese. Can you eat any cheese at all? I know the harder cheeses like cheddar, parmesan, etc tend to be lower in lactose.

Mmmm. . . earl grey tea with lemon. Nice choice.

randomguy

The Last Bandit Left Alive
Reaction score
Awww, that sucks. I live for cheese. Can you eat any cheese at all? I know the harder cheeses like cheddar, parmesan, etc tend to be lower in lactose.

Mmmm. . . earl grey tea with lemon. Nice choice.
I can have the low fat versions of most hard cheeses but it's the really smelly French ones I love and they're a defo no no.

Cavey

Friendly Neighbourhood Troglodyte
Reaction score
I'm drinking a vanilla latte, because apparently this is something I do now...

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
Well, I thought I was drinking coffee, but I just reached over for it and it wasn't there....I guess I drank it all.

Latest posts