What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chocolate Chip cookie dough (not the kind that will give me semolina, either)

I finally had some waffles for the first time in what seems like eons. Sure, they were the frozen toaster kind, but good enough for me right now.

Peanut butter on toast (AKA firebread? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: ) and smooooth peanut butter - not the chunky kind. . .

I feel like "firebread" is what medieval bakers called "toast" when they first invented it.

🤴: "By Jove, what hast thou baketh?"

🧑‍🍳: "Melord, 'tis firebread. Huzzah!"

PS I don't know about your taste in peanut butter though. Chunky FTW

Drinking another gallon of Coke Zero, whilst cooking the last few things leftover, before doing the most mundane of chores, shopping. Looks like bacon, beans, and fries. Meh! 😬

I feel like "firebread" is what medieval bakers called "toast" when they first invented it.

🤴: "By Jove, what hast thou baketh?"

🧑‍🍳: "Melord, 'tis firebread. Huzzah!"

PS I don't know about your taste in peanut butter though. Chunky FTW
You're totally on my wavelength - I thought the same thing. :ROFLMAO: I no longer eat mere toast in the morning -it's firebread. And smothered with SMOOTH peanut butter, thanks very much. Chunky?! Meh.

You're totally on my wavelength - I thought the same thing. :ROFLMAO: I no longer eat mere toast in the morning -it's firebread. And smothered with SMOOTH peanut butter, thanks very much. Chunky?! Meh.

I'll overlook it this time, but keep it up and I'm going to have to charge you with the high crime of heresy -
peanut butter heresy.

The most severe-eth crime, in all the land!

I'll overlook it this time, but keep it up and I'm going to have to charge you with the high crime of heresy -
peanut butter heresy.

The most severe-eth crime, in all the land!
Thou hast a heretic in thy kingdom! Stuff thy chunky peanut butter in places of darkness deep, my lord! Verily, I shall not bow to thy whims and feast upon such vile fodder.

Latest posts

Back