What are you eating/drinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That reminds me of my latest dessert interest - putting peanut butter on cookies, especially ones with chocolate in them.

Sounds like you discovered a good combo!
I woke up wanting to bake something chocolatey, and had all the stuff for this. An hour later, Facebook notified me that I made the same on this day 5 years ago. Must be natural to go from tacos one day to brownies the next!

Water and a cheese bun with a mix of cheeses grilled on top. Cheesy, eh? :p
I'm lacto intolerant and miss cheese so bloody much.

Earl Grey with lemon and a wee bit of sugar and a honey and lavender tea cake ( rather be having a Hungarian cheesecake ) 😥

I'm lacto intolerant and miss cheese so bloody much.

Earl Grey with lemon and a wee bit of sugar and a honey and lavender tea cake ( rather be having a Hungarian cheesecake ) 😥
Awww, that sucks. I live for cheese. Can you eat any cheese at all? I know the harder cheeses like cheddar, parmesan, etc tend to be lower in lactose.

Mmmm. . . earl grey tea with lemon. Nice choice.

Awww, that sucks. I live for cheese. Can you eat any cheese at all? I know the harder cheeses like cheddar, parmesan, etc tend to be lower in lactose.

Mmmm. . . earl grey tea with lemon. Nice choice.
I can have the low fat versions of most hard cheeses but it's the really smelly French ones I love and they're a defo no no.

I'm drinking a vanilla latte, because apparently this is something I do now...

Jacket Potato (First time on the air fryer) tuna, sweetcorn in extra light mayo, baby spinach, jalapenos and baby gherkins. I'm loving jalapenos and gherkins in my salads at the moment.

Latest posts

Back