What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling down.

Looking through my notes, just thoughts I write down while trying to figure my life, looking at what I was thinking about, how I was feeling, what was going through my mind. Just a few weeks ago feels like a million years ago now. This really sucks. I wish we weren't in this situation.

Co-parenting is so hard, no matter how much one of you wants to put the child first... if the other cant it just won't work.

Because you have 2 years 😇 2 years to make sure.
It's almost one year now, since I settled over to the stationary treatment and yes, I work on myself, it just takes a lot of time. I wish I could snip and get healthy in a way, that makes it possible to work other than at places for ppl with mental illnesses, to find a relationship and other things, that are hard to get for me.
I fight everyday to feel better, but time runs fast and the progress is very small compared to healthier ppl.
But thanks for cheering me up. Two years are two years, that's right.

Leave the past in the past. I need to learn that. One of my way too lengthy posts here ended dredging up things that didn't need to get dredged up. It's all done. Gone. Nada. Zip. Why would I still react to something so far gone? This bizarre human design.

I haven't felt like pushing myself to run lately. In fact I haven't felt like doing much of anything at all except distracting myself on here. Guess I'd better go for a walk, because if I'm not going to run, at least it's some exercise instead of nothing.
You're not alone in letting things slide. I haven't done any exercise for about 2 weeks. I honestly don't think I could have focused to count the reps, or breathe accordingly. Thankfully, the dog still gets me out. Otherwise, I might not have moved at all.

Frustration prevails over anger, but only by a hairs width.

I am just so utterly frustrated by how nobody takes responsibility for their own actions. I don't want to turn this into a political rant, it's not about the politics, and more so people. But prime example is our Prime Minister, who's clearly been caught up to no good. Rather than acknowledge, plead faux sorrow and remorse, he lies. Blamed everyone else.

Trumple honeysuckle Skin, the bigly yuge orange man baby, blamed Pence for his failure to be the current president.

In France, Maceroon, Macaroni, Moron, whatever he is called, currently blames everyone for everything that ever existed, ever!

And so the theme continues around the world with our global leaders. Which subsequently filters down to public services, business, education, and eventually ending with the basement dwelling keyboard warriors.

How many times have we dealt with a company that just won't acknowledge that they messed up and got something wrong, whilst you are looking at the new t.v.that just microwaved the kids and the cat.

Karens, Maga idiots, truckers, Cressida Dick, Bumbling Boris, and parents who named their children Keith; all of them just need to admit they were wrong, and accept responsibility for it.

Meh!

Last edited:
I haven't felt like pushing myself to run lately. In fact I haven't felt like doing much of anything at all except distracting myself on here. Guess I'd better go for a walk, because if I'm not going to run, at least it's some exercise instead of nothing.
Awh nooo. I cant live without a run, it's the only thing that lets the pain stop for a brief second...

You're not alone in letting things slide. I haven't done any exercise for about 2 weeks. I honestly don't think I could have focused to count the reps, or breathe accordingly. Thankfully, the dog still gets me out. Otherwise, I might not have moved at all.

I hear that. I don't feel like I can focus either, or find it in myself to push myself to run hard.

But at least you've got your dog, they're good that way - they'll make you exercise, and give you some companionship all the while. They're good workout buddies.

Awh nooo. I cant live without a run, it's the only thing that lets the pain stop for a brief second...

I had a pretty good running habit going these past two years, I lost a fair amount of weight too. But last month it was bitterly cold almost every day, and now I'm in the situation I'm in, and between all that, I just don't feel like getting out there right now.

I had a pretty good running habit going these past two years, I lost a fair amount of weight too. But last month it was bitterly cold almost every day, and now I'm in the situation I'm in, and between all that, I just don't feel like getting out there right now.

Awh thats good and completely understandable SkaFish, you can always go back to it when ya feel better 😇 I like to get lost in some music and really go for it.

Given the cold and what just happened, it makes sense not to want to. Do it anyway. Seriously, it will make you feel a little better.

Frustration prevails over anger, but only by a hairs width.

I am just so utterly frustrated by how nobody takes responsibility for their own actions. I don't want to turn this into a political rant, it's not about the politics, and more so people. But prime example is our Prime Minister, who's clearly been caught up to no good. Rather than acknowledge, plead faux sorrow and remorse, he lies. Blamed everyone else.

Trumple honeysuckle Skin, the bigly yuge orange man baby, blamed Pence for his failure to be the current president.

In France, Maceroon, Macaroni, Moron, whatever he is called, currently blames everyone for everything that ever existed, ever!

And so the theme continues around the world with our global leaders. Which subsequently filters down to public services, business, education, and eventually ending with the basement dwelling keyboard warriors.

How many times have we dealt with a company that just won't acknowledge that they messed up and got something wrong, whilst you are looking at the new t.v.that just microwaved the kids and the cat.

Karens, Maga idiots, truckers, Cressida Dick, Bumbling Boris, and parents who named their children Keith; all of them just need to admit they were wrong, and accept responsibility for it.

Meh!
I've been keeping up with PMQs and wow have they been both highly entertaining and depressing. That is quite the mess.

prime example is our Prime Minister, who's clearly been caught up to no good. Rather than acknowledge, plead faux sorrow and remorse, he lies. Blamed everyone else.
Boris has always been, to use the vernacular that he probably would, a cad & bounder and we've all known it for years. He got elected because he was the only mainstream politician willing to get Brexit done, the North went blue ffs. He ticked it off his bucket list and lost all interest about five minutes after being elected. I'm pretty sure he only stays because he knows how much it pisses off Cameron and the rest of his contemporaries from Eton.

Latest posts

Back