What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the cold and what just happened, it makes sense not to want to. Do it anyway. Seriously, it will make you feel a little better.

Yeah....it will probably be a little easier once it starts getting warmer out. And I know that if I start gaining weight, I'll feel physically worse - I know I didn't feel very good before I started taking up regular exercise again.

Why aren't there any Olympic sports that involve lifting or squishing things with the buttocks? I see so many opportunities there...

Comforted a 12 year old girl this afternoon whom survived bone cancer losing her left leg below the knee.Her mom whom was waiting on her car to get fixed by me waiting was glad I did this.She was a little bummed out losing her leg below the knee and told her I am a cancer survivior too,had brain cancer at 5 months old and the chemo treatments stunt my growth which I was told at age 15 I was done growing.Told her keep her head up and will walk again with a prosthetic leg which is being made for her right now

The weather is starting to warm up again, so I went for my first run in about two months yesterday (I think I went a few times in January, but not much). I just did my usual 5K but at a jog instead of really pushing myself, just for the sake of doing something.

I still wasn't really in the mood to do anything, but I looked in the mirror last weekend and thought, if I don't get back to regular exercise, the stomach fat I worked so hard to lose, will come back soon enough. So I guess I don't have much choice.

What I am going through now.Went in and had a mammogram done Friday and got the call I have breast cancer this morning.Found a lump in my left breast and see the doctor on Friday.Was glad it was caught early too.

People don't get to choose the class, genetics, country and origins that they come from...and it's outright wrong to judge someone according to just these things. You don't know their labors, their trials and tribulations. If you ever want to know why there is so much pain and suffering in the world, it is because it is easier to make presumptuous analytical judgments, than it is to sit down and truly dissect truth from lie, probability from actuality. That is the origin of all pain and suffering in our species. Fear Of The Unknown is the oldest and greatest of fears, and it as such is what tears us apart as a collective. We need love, but we don't know how to assess love, because we don't know how to define it in the first place, and this is the greatest and deepest question for all of humanity: What is love, if not what we inherited of information based upon what our ancestors have told us, and how can we advance upon this information to better and more properly understand it?

Sorry to hear that...but like you said it was caught early. I hope you'll be alright.
I will and told dad,he is going to be there for support.He was there when my mom went through it 5 years ago.My sister got the news too and she is thinking it over now having the mastectomy and reconstruction done for preventive reasons

What I am going through now.Went in and had a mammogram done Friday and got the call I have breast cancer this morning.Found a lump in my left breast and see the doctor on Friday.Was glad it was caught early too.
I'm very sorry to hear that. It seemed like everything was going so well for you too. Yeah, finding it early really makes a huge difference.

Jesus this is one of my worst nightmares, I'm sorry 😟 I hate that our bodies can just turn against itself, its the strangest thing.

Jesus this is one of my worst nightmares, I'm sorry 😟 I hate that our bodies can just turn against itself, its the strangest thing.
I remember the talk with my doctor a week before I turned 40 about the mammogram being done.Was right and these get done

I remember the talk with my doctor a week before I turned 40 about the mammogram being done.Was right and these get done
My boobs are like 45% of my identity, ugh I don't even do the self checks its too scary, but I respect your bravery so much. I wish you the best and speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Back