What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new favorite video....lmao I got temporarily banned from another forum by some Polish (American) - Polish-American?? moderator for basically being anti-eu, anti-nato and anti almost everything but surely not anti-argentina and not anti-messi. The stupid self proclaimed milf thought I'm racist or something for not supporting France. Anyway idiots and...go Messi viva Argentina:

Drove myself back into self harm after 5 years of abstinence. Battling my disease feels like shovelling sand with a sieve. Together with my Depression I hang in the Internet all day, trying to forget my misery. No friends, no family, chronic diseases over years. Running around in circles with no clue of how to break that cycle. I feel so hopeless.
I'm sorry you are in so much pain.

I am hoping CarMax holds to the offer they made on our Honda. Carvana was painles when they bought the Prius. I'm hoping Carmax will be too.

Tripped over a local-ish band that occasionally runs CL ads for members who gave me a hearty chuckle. 😌

They're meant to be somewhat comical but with dark and kinda messed up and offensive humor. Were it not for the fact that it's like in the next suburb or two over I'd love to go see/hang out with them. I rarely run into my type of people locally.

Im pretty sure my blood pressure medicine is making my insomnia worse. I tried telling the doctor years ago that my blood pressure is always a little high which I just assumed was because I'm well...duh f*cking mental, I smoke, I drink, I eat lots of salt I even put it on my lemons in my water sometimes. The anti psychotic pills are supposed to help with the mental honeysuckle, the blood pressure pills help the blood pressure. Then I've got the happy pills, and the relaxing pills, no more focus pills because I totally misused those. Out of all these pills, two of which should be helping me sleep, I'm back to 2-3 hours. I stopped doing the overnight thing at the crab's house in an attempt to keep a normal routine. I stopped drinking for a few months. These two actions should've been enough to address all the reasons I take all the pills. Im sleepy but can't sleep so I'm kind of edgy and bitchy. I will call my sister and rant and rave while she tries to get dressed...that at least will be entertaining. Fortunately she and one of my doctors are good friends and on the 4th when I have to see the doctor she will already be privy to complaints. Maybe she will have a solution quickly and I won't have to linger.

I'm remembering lost loved ones. Past Christmas's with them. Ivfeel a little sad about a friend who lost her battle to cancer this year after a hard fight. Its her children's first Christmas without her with her oldest child raising the younger ones. My heart aches for them.

I'm remembering lost loved ones. Past Christmas's with them. Ivfeel a little sad about a friend who lost her battle to cancer this year after a hard fight. Its her children's first Christmas without her with her oldest child raising the younger ones. My heart aches for them.

I feel so bad for those people. It reminds me of some news I heard last month from a kid I grew up with. We played baseball and every sport together and around Veterans Day, which is in early November he lost his sister. She died in her sleep and I sent my respects to him. She had an eleven-year-old daughter who will be experiencing her first Christmas tomorrow without her mother.

I am remembering lost loved ones too. I lost my mother in February of 2018 and no holiday or birthday has mattered to me since.

Missing my father, as usual. I miss just watching a movie with him, especially during Christmas time.. He had a wicked sense of humor. No one could make me laugh like him.
I miss him everyday, but it's easier to get lost in your emotions this time of year regarding our loved ones.
7 years have past, and yet it seems like it was still last January to me..

I battled my neighbors today. I tried really hard to ignore them. But, my frustration and anger got the better of me. Then I went to the gas station and almost got into another fight. I was already on level 9 and some jackass didn't like that I drove over the median to avoid the red light camera. An (accidental elbow) to his stomach shut him up though. I so was hoping he would stab me or something so I could unleash all my anger that the neighbors and the government deserves to get. When I get like that I absolutely do not care if I live or die or what happens around me. I feel nothing except pure hatred an anger. I do not feel pain or anything.

$1.7 trillion, really? This is treason and any politician that voted yes on that budget should be killed as a traitor. They are basically reaching into everybody's savings and retirement accounts and stealing money right out of them. They've stolen a lot from me over the years.

The US is no longer a two party system. There's only the main Democrats and the B-Team Democrats. The only difference is what to waste the money on so they can all get their $millions under the table. Only a full on revolt is going to fix the US government as this point and I don't see that happening. So, get ready for more inflation and higher rates. I'm sure some environmental emergency is going to happen and "require" the US to spend $10 on that.

I'm so very thankful I do not have any children to worry about their future.

It's 9:45 am Christmas morning and I've eaten my (very healthy) usual breakfast, put birdseed out at the 2 wild bird feeding stations, fed the fire in my woodstove and I'm recalling the family Christmas rituals where my marginally functional family used to pretend to each other that we were merry.
It's been 6 months since the last brother died, 4 years since our mother checked out, 4 1/2 years since the other brother exited and 21 years since Dad went into the ground. I don't miss any of them. There's one niece who's been in and out of county jail many times and been disowned by the clan.
I wonder if I could ever have successfully carried off being a husband and father with a family who actually valued and enjoyed one another and could have enjoyed a merry Christmas together?
I'm usually contented but never very merry.

This morning was nice and quite. But, the neighbors brought out their barky dogs and started singing again. So, another afternoon of noise pollution to all. It's amazing how quite they get when I make noise play music and sing. They go inside and hide. Then after a few hours of quite they come back out and make noise again. All the other neighbors just take it from us. I guess that's why this country is in the mess that it is. Most just keep taking it while they fight for the politicians and leader's table scraps. Oh well. Christmas it is. :)

Latest posts

Back