What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I am waiting for an update on one of the mysteries that I am following. I just can't believe it when police departments say that the public doesn't have to be worried because it's a targeted hit and yet the crime isn't solved. I'm following the one about the students in Idaho.

Several years ago around the holidays an older couple was murdered in this area and they immediately said they thought it was a family member and the public wasn't in danger. Flash Forward several years and the crime was never solved. Just confusing. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 And why am I having such gruesome thoughts on Christmas?

Several years ago around the holidays an older couple was murdered in this area and they immediately said they thought it was a family member and the public wasn't in danger. Flash Forward several years and the crime was never solved. Just confusing. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 And why am I having such gruesome thoughts on Christmas?
Because it is still on your mind and you are still curious about it.

It's Christmas and I shared the day with a friend, who is making me feel bad all the time and ppl in a stationary treatment I hardly know. It reminds me of how lonely I am and how ill. I am living at the edge of society, unable to pull myself out and to get more healthy. In Belgium there is the possibility to get assisted suicide for ppl Like me with chronical, also mental illnesses. I would try to get it, every day is so painful.
Sadly, we don't have that here. You have to do it old school.

It's Christmas and I shared the day with a friend, who is making me feel bad all the time and ppl in a stationary treatment I hardly know. It reminds me of how lonely I am and how ill. I am living at the edge of society, unable to pull myself out and to get more healthy. In Belgium there is the possibility to get assisted suicide for ppl Like me with chronical, also mental illnesses. I would try to get it, every day is so painful.
Is there no hope Melli?

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. Please try to focus on trying to do something enjoyable.

I am remembering making this bench, feeling that had it not been a surprise she could have given me instructions before I built it how she didn't want it, thinking how I can alter it without damaging the finish, and hoping I don't have to build it a third time.

That about covers it. Will I have it done today? Most likely... if I can stay away from the computer.

I am remembering making this bench, feeling that had it not been a surprise she could have given me instructions before I built it how she didn't want it, thinking how I can alter it without damaging the finish, and hoping I don't have to build it a third time.

That about covers it. Will I have it done today? Most likely... if I can stay away from the computer.
Aw Jesse... did you wind up finishing it?!

A Dude: Hey man! Great show! I was there a week ago when you played.
Me: Thanks! I'm sorry, who are you? 🥴

- The Gigging In Your 20s In A College City Experience

Not yet. I had to replace some pieces. Stain and finish slowed it down. I have hope to finish it today.
So... I got it to the same state it was Christmas morning... only altered. Tomorrow I'll put in a floor and some structural supports and it will be all done.

Three times over schedule. I feel like Steven Spielberg.

I have to get the car inspected. A brand new car, and they want to inspect it for safety. It's a scam, I tell you. It's a ploy to sell stickers for $49 each.

I wonder if they will actually do a full inspection. "Wow, these brakes look brand new!" duh.

Latest posts

Back