What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are you tired? What is going on in your life right now that makes you feel this way?Maybe if you talk about it and get it out, it could ease your pain? Do you think so?
I've tried talking about it so many times. To random people, a therapist, nothing works. I have at least one topic on here about it, but that doesn't do anything to help. I'm just completely beaten down. I can't go on.

Another day of feeling 95 years of age due to agony

As I've personally seen, 95 will come soon enough.

These days I look back on my life and find myself regretting the times I felt badly in the past, which were actually still my happy times - much better than today. I was sad or angry at the time, I thought things were bad then but now I wish I could go back.

I don't mean to lecture you. Just to say, enjoy your youth while it's here, because I wish I could go back and enjoy mine.

Hope you feel better soon man (y)

I've tried talking about it so many times. To random people, a therapist, nothing works. I have at least one topic on here about it, but that doesn't do anything to help. I'm just completely beaten down. I can't go on.
Is there anything you enjoy doing at all? Is there anything you think you might enjoy doing?

The smarter we get the more comparatively stupid we are. As our circle of knowledge grows, our perimeter of ignorance grows, too.

The most significant thing we learn as we learn is how little we have learned of what there is to learn.

As I've personally seen, 95 will come soon enough.

These days I look back on my life and find myself regretting the times I felt badly in the past, which were actually still my happy times - much better than today. I was sad or angry at the time, I thought things were bad then but now I wish I could go back.

I don't mean to lecture you. Just to say, enjoy your youth while it's here, because I wish I could go back and enjoy mine.

Hope you feel better soon man (y)
Tbh i have not enjoyed my life for about 13 years. Don't worry, i will try to enjoy my youth as long as i can but i just feel a lot older than i currently am. When the pain goes mentally i'll be a lot happier within myself. Thanks for the good words.

I hope it doesn't rain anymore until the end of the week. While I don't mind finding things in the house to do, I would much prefer to be outside. As long as I stay busy and focused I have fewer thoughts about things I can't control. Downside is that I am incredibly sore and tired at the end of the day and I still can't get a decent spell of sleep. Well (deep subject for shallow mind ha!) coffee pot is empty. Its time to get started.

My Regional Manager lowkey flirts with me.
She makes me slightly nervous, so I mostly pretend not to notice.
I saw her being more of a person for the first time though, instead of just her position. Based on the conversations I've had with her, she seems to want to promote me somehow.

Now, that is that way, because she's kind of a passive-aggressive ***** on conference calls, but then is really nice in person. I got sick of her honeysuckle and professionally called her out on it. I'm the only one out of 45 - 60 managers working beneath her that had the balls to do that.

So now, she has a polarized relationship difference between my boss and I.
Which works in my favor if my boss ever retires, but I don't wanna snuff my boss out of her job, I love the lady, she's cool. I know she'll eventually retire, but I don't want them to fire her, because she's a huge part of the reason why I've stayed working there for 6 years, having been there almost 20 years herself.

My Regional Manager has only been around about as long as I have.
Bbbuuttt she forwardly called me cute and intentionally is giving me tests (playfully, that is). So, I can deduce that she's at least in the market for a replacement of some kind.

Rather it's a Store Manager replacement, her own replacement, or a husband replacement, I have no idea. But I mean, the lady likes me, for whatever reason. 🤷‍♂️

It's puzzling. SHE'S puzzling. And honestly still pretty attractive. 😅

My Regional Manager lowkey flirts with me.
She makes me slightly nervous, so I mostly pretend not to notice.
I saw her being more of a person for the first time though, instead of just her position. Based on the conversations I've had with her, she seems to want to promote me somehow.

Now, that is that way, because she's kind of a passive-aggressive ***** on conference calls, but then is really nice in person. I got sick of her honeysuckle and professionally called her out on it. I'm the only one out of 45 - 60 managers working beneath her that had the balls to do that.

So now, she has a polarized relationship difference between my boss and I.
Which works in my favor if my boss ever retires, but I don't wanna snuff my boss out of her job, I love the lady, she's cool. I know she'll eventually retire, but I don't want them to fire her, because she's a huge part of the reason why I've stayed working there for 6 years, having been there almost 20 years herself.

My Regional Manager has only been around about as long as I have.
Bbbuuttt she forwardly called me cute and intentionally is giving me tests (playfully, that is). So, I can deduce that she's at least in the market for a replacement of some kind.

Rather it's a Store Manager replacement, her own replacement, or a husband replacement, I have no idea. But I mean, the lady likes me, for whatever reason. 🤷‍♂️

It's puzzling. SHE'S puzzling. And honestly still pretty attractive. 😅
Sounds like you can sleep your way to the middle. ha! ha! Then you can file sexual harrassment charges and sue for $millions. Well, unless the ladies file first then you'll loose your job and go to prison. Ha! ha!

I am amazed.
I dropped my coffee mug while cleaning it.
I've had this mug for like 9 or 10 years, never dropped it before.
There's a spot where the paint seems to have worn down, but that's about it, otherwise it's a fine mug.
Well, I dropped it, and it BOUNCED like 3 times to my surprise.
No cracks. No scratches. It's totally fine.
I thought this thing was ceramic.
Feels, sounds, and looks ceramic. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
I guess there's more metal to it than I knew.
Either that, or physics yields before me. 🥴 😂

I am amazed.
I dropped my coffee mug while cleaning it.
I've had this mug for like 9 or 10 years, never dropped it before.
There's a spot where the paint seems to have worn down, but that's about it, otherwise it's a fine mug.
Well, I dropped it, and it BOUNCED like 3 times to my surprise.
No cracks. No scratches. It's totally fine.
I thought this thing was ceramic.
Feels, sounds, and looks ceramic. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️
I guess there's more metal to it than I knew.
Either that, or physics yields before me. 🥴 😂
Just goes to show you what coffee REALLY does for you. After 9 or 10 years of being filled with coffee, it's virtually indestructible. I guess that means you are too :p

Latest posts

Back