What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling like I deserve an award 🙈 for tolerating the most honeysuckle 😇✨
Your award.......
iu

I am exhausted. 😴
My sleep schedule is off, so my workout schedule is off, and my family is being lazy lately.
The good news is that I can start fixing it tomorrow...provided I'm recovered and done being sore from work.
I doubled down on my bicep curls for sets. I feel uneven though, so I'll have to do some unilateral exercises.
Thank Hell for sleep aid though. I was really tense earlier.

It's a shame the one thing i looked forward to happening almost everyday won't happen ever again. It made me smile a lot and it was the only thing that made me smile, but now it's gone and i have to move on :)

It's a shame the one thing i looked forward to happening almost everyday won't happen ever again. It made me smile a lot and it was the only thing that made me smile, but now it's gone and i have to move on :)
Its good that you accept that and realize that nothing lasts forever. While the thing you are talking about may never happen ever again doesn't necessarily have to mean that you will never ever feel that again. Everything gets easier the more you have to deal with it. You just need more experiences probably. A good bit of what you post here makes me think of a friend's son.

Its good that you accept that and realize that nothing lasts forever. While the thing you are talking about may never happen ever again doesn't necessarily have to mean that you will never ever feel that again. Everything gets easier the more you have to deal with it. You just need more experiences probably. A good bit of what you post here makes me think of a friend's son.
Sadly it will only ever happen again by some miracle if i am being truly honest. It was something worth waking up for, but i am used to these "kicks in the nuts" constantly and i'll just have to get over it. Because nothing lasts forever.

Sadly it will only ever happen again by some miracle if i am being truly honest. It was something worth waking up for, but i am used to these "kicks in the nuts" constantly and i'll just have to get over it. Because nothing lasts forever.
Yes, "get over it" and move on or hold on until your gig is up on this sphere. I was trying to be positive but monkey farm me the power of positivity is really fupping hard.

Latest posts

Back