What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping my foot isn't damaged.
I've managed to be consistent with my exercise ever since it stopped being brutally cold here every day.
I worked hard to get this belly fat under control, but it's dependent on being able to run and walk.
I really don't need any kind of injury bs right now!
Woke up on Saturday with my foot feeling like a bowling ball had fell on it. Don't even need exercise to get epic pain it seems ;)

Hoping my foot isn't damaged.
I've managed to be consistent with my exercise ever since it stopped being brutally cold here every day.
I worked hard to get this belly fat under control, but it's dependent on being able to run and walk.
I really don't need any kind of injury bs right now!
Yes, gotta watch your injuries. Be mindful of every exercise you do. As for your belly fat, don’t be too hard on yourself. Your belly has the least amount of blood vessels and you need testosterone to break the visceral fat there, so it’s the last place to lose fat, but it will slowly go if you keep at it and watch the calories. You need to build your large muscle groups to produce testosterone so weight training is required, which can still achieve with body weight only exercises if you can’t access weights. Weight training is also great for building bone density which is important later in life. You probably know all that, but for those who don’t it might be helpful.

I wouldn’t mind having all the money I wasted on lotteries, gambling and just stuff in general that I didn’t use or broke easily.

No sooner than my foot healed, that my back muscles decided to rip themselves to pieces.

I was walking around all hunched over like Gollum yesterday. Good times!
yikes! Don't push yourself too hard. If you hunched over more Gollum like soon you'll be looking for a ring and challenging random folks with riddles.
In all seriousness though I hope your back heals up, if the pain isn't going away maybe best to get it look at. Take care, dude!

No sooner than my foot healed, that my back muscles decided to rip themselves to pieces.

I was walking around all hunched over like Gollum yesterday. Good times!
I feel for you Ska. I had only a very minor back injury two years ago but it almost broke me. I couldn't run for several months. Maybe you could see a physiotherapist. Mine helped me enormously. Good luck!

Last edited:
Feeling like mixed messages are going to be a theme for me this year lol Here's how I plan to deal with it, stay mature and only give direct messages 😇 ✨ Be the change you wanna see?

I wanna put a pic of my legs tooooo but because im not a man everyones gonna call me a narcissist and a succubus 🥺💔 but nice legs @okidoke one day in a beautiful world my leg pic will join yours on this thread un judged and accepted ✨😇

Religion is more harmful to children than drag queen library time or hearing the word "gay."

So I was in a relationship, 11 years back, during my graduation time. It stayed for 2 years, and then we broke up.

Just 3 weeks back, we somehow connected by whatsapp chat, and we started the relationship again. I felt wonderful, as I couldn't love anyone else since 2012, and I was eagerly waiting for her to come back. And now that she did, it was a glorious moment for me, as if I am part of some movie.

It was the last week's Wednesday when we argued on some silly matter, and since then we are not talking. I called and messaged numerous time, but everything was unanswered.

I have decided that from today onwards I will no longer make any calls to her. Yes, I gave up. I lost my love again 😞

Yeah, I am feeling "sad", "alone" and "lost".

Sorry if I have overwritten.

I wanna put a pic of my legs tooooo but because im not a man everyones gonna call me a narcissist and a succubus 🥺💔 but nice legs @okidoke one day in a beautiful world my leg pic will join yours on this thread un judged and accepted ✨😇
girl do your thing! stop caring about what others think or say!!!! i support you fully

feel as though i am forcing myself to be upbeat and positive when i know deep down i am depressed, just to make others not dislike me or feel uncomfortable around me. I'm just going hide in a cave or something and keep to myself. If others can't accept that then whatever.

feel as though i am forcing myself to be upbeat and positive when i know deep down i am depressed, just to make others not dislike me or feel uncomfortable around me. I'm just going hide in a cave or something and keep to myself. If others can't accept that then whatever.
The mind is an amazing thing though. There's nothing wrong with forcing yourself to be upbeat and positive, because it all helps to condition the mind, but having said that, your motivation should be to make yourself feel better over time and not for the sake of other people, although, and I'm no expert, that could still be a positive thing in the long run, unless you're resenting the idea, which it sounds like you're doing.

If hiding in a cave is what's going to make you happy, then follow that dream, but if you're just going to do that to escape trying to improve your well-being, then I wouldn't recommend it. You can't run away from yourself remember. Wherever you go, you are there.

And remember that old saying, "fake it until you make it"? Well, there's something to be said about that. :)

Last edited:
I used to do that sort of thing, hide my troubles just so people would like me, but it's not worth it. I found it just made me even more miserable, and if people can't accept me as is then oh well whatever.

....... if people can't accept me as is then oh well whatever.
exactly. there's 8 billion people in the world. not everyone is going to like you. a lot will hate you, no matter how nice you are. even the most horrible people in the world had followers and people who admired and loved them, so it's just a numbers game and finding the right circle of people.

exactly. there's 8 billion people in the world. not everyone is going to like you. a lot will hate you, no matter how nice you are. even the most horrible people in the world had followers and people who admired and loved them, so it's just a numbers game and finding the right circle of people.
Yeah I got to a point years ago where I stopped caring what people thought of me, because like you said not everyone is going to and I don't need them to. If they like me then that's cool, if not then hey that's cool too I couldn't care less.

finding the right circle of people
well, i think it's this which is my major problem. I have not. Many people assume because I am quiet/timid they try to force their view or ideas on me? As long as i am agreeing with them, saying yes and being polite with them then everything is ok but it's like god forbid, when i say no or i try to express that I am also an individual with my own thoughts and ideas, that's when I find people avoid me.

……but it's like god forbid, when i say no or i try to express that I am also an individual with my own thoughts and ideas, that's when I find people avoid me.
So you realise, don’t you, that they’re the ones with the issues? Not showing you enough respect and valuing you. Who needs people like that? They provide you with nothing positive. Sometimes we tolerate minor things that people do because we get something of value from the relationship, but if all we get is negative stuff, I say goodbye to it. They are getting everything they need and giving nothing. Time for a new circle. Interact and find the people who value you. In the meantime enjoy your own company rather than being diminished by others.

Latest posts

Back