What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently Cenn is thinking Question… if someone likes negative posts about you, is it safe to assume you aren't friends or or or is it better to not jump to conclusions?

Currently Cenn is thinking Question… if someone likes negative posts about you, is it safe to assume you aren't friends or or or is it better to not jump to conclusions?

Just give them the "heart" react. That will throw off the haters!

My haters
My haters
My haters
My haters

I'm halfway to a mumble rap career!

Seriously though, it depends.

Are they liking negative posts about you, personally?
Or do they just like posts that express disagreement with a thought/opinion/action/choice/etc. you may have talked about?

Last edited:
Just give them the "heart" react. That will throw off the haters!

My haters
My haters
My haters
My haters

I'm halfway to a mumble rap career!

Seriously though, it depends.

Are they liking negative posts about you, personally?
Or do they just like posts that express disagreement with a thought/opinion/action/choice/etc. you may have talked about?
My haters... are my motivators...
Skafish and Princess Cennie are the originators
So all the haters keep hating!
We stacking money we money rolling! 🎶 lool obviously better than post Malone or w.e his name is lool

You know... about the princess personally however, people like to abuse me lol sure its a new fetish at this point.

I'm really glad that I've met some new friends in my life. They're very supportive of me and keep in contact with me. Before I remember I used to be the one who'd always try to contact the person, I'd always be trying to make effort, while they'd never try to talk with me. Now I'm making better decisions in my life and have more positive people in my life. It really makes me happy.

sometimes its better to stay silent then to be heard, we curse or bless others with are words.

I still remember this lesson from my teacher..

you mean on this site? Someone likes an opposing opinion or some vague posts? Sometimes not everyone will agree with our point of view but I try to think it's not because they hate me but vague posts on the other hand, man, those are uncomfortable since it feels it's directed at you but you're unsure? You could talk to the person in dm I guess if it happens too many times.

you mean on this site? Someone likes an opposing opinion or some vague posts? Sometimes not everyone will agree with our point of view but I try to think it's not because they hate me but vague posts on the other hand, man, those are uncomfortable since it feels it's directed at you but you're unsure? You could talk to the person in dm I guess if it happens too many times.
You know... I agree, pm's are best ✨

It's never safe to assume anything, IMO. They could have meant anything by it. Maybe they meant to do the frowny face and just hit the wrong one. Or maybe they are liking it to say they agree. Or maybe they are liking a part of it and not all of it.
I wouldn't put too much stock in likes. They're stupid, IMO and just cause problems for the most part.

I thought this weekend was going to be a last hurrah with the girl across the street, but it's turned out to be a rekindled romance. This is getting serious and I'm scared out of my wits.

I'm bored.
Incredibly bored.
I mean, I'm easily entertained, but it's my life that bores me.
Kinda miss my old friends, but they're all wrapped up in their own personal Hells these days.

I actually got so very ahead of everything planning and responsibility-wise that I ran out of crap to do for a long enough time that I got bored and slacked off and let things build up, just to give myself something productive to work at. 🤷‍♂️😂

Who tf was it that said that the cost of getting to the top of the mountain is that you're alone when you get there? That person was right.

ALTHOUGH!!
I did finally finish compiling a list of horror movies to watch on a couple different streaming sites. So I do have 11 pages of horror to dig through. Enough to hold me through the Spring/Summer.

Now if only I could get to sleep on time and wake up on time again. :unsure:
I feel like one of those crazies that plays chess against themselves. 😂

I thought this weekend was going to be a last hurrah with the girl across the street, but it's turned out to be a rekindled romance. This is getting serious and I'm scared out of my wits.
No context, but embrace it. Life's too short and uncertain to have romance staring you in the face and say no to it because of your own insecurities, man. Give it a go. If you're into her and she's into you, any problems can be dealt with along the way.
Sometimes, even if you're scared, you gotta jump out of the plane. Good luck 😉

I'm bored.
Incredibly bored.
I mean, I'm easily entertained, but it's my life that bores me.
Kinda miss my old friends, but they're all wrapped up in their own personal Hells these days.

I actually got so very ahead of everything planning and responsibility-wise that I ran out of crap to do for a long enough time that I got bored and slacked off and let things build up, just to give myself something productive to work at. 🤷‍♂️😂

Who tf was it that said that the cost of getting to the top of the mountain is that you're alone when you get there? That person was right.

ALTHOUGH!!
I did finally finish compiling a list of horror movies to watch on a couple different streaming sites. So I do have 11 pages of horror to dig through. Enough to hold me through the Spring/Summer.

Now if only I could get to sleep on time and wake up on time again. :unsure:
I feel like one of those crazies that plays chess against themselves. 😂
Yeah its lonely at the top Apexie, but playing chess against yourself is more fun than people give it credit for 😅 especially when you are as crap and need as much practice as me 🤣✨ hoping you’ll share the list I wanna get scared 😅

Yeah its lonely at the top Apexie, but playing chess against yourself is more fun than people give it credit for 😅 especially when you are as crap and need as much practice as me 🤣✨ hoping you’ll share the list I wanna get scared 😅

I'm terrible at chess. 😅
That's a bit much, even for me. 😅
Next time I see a horror movie that I like I'll let you know. :D

Them: Men dont like loud women
Me:Arrrrruhghhhhhmmmmmlalala!!!
Men: Still here…👀

Back to the drawing board 😅 :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back