What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to stretch myself too thin.
I can't do 11 - 15 hours a day or more on 3 - 5 hours of sleep.
Not at the age of 35.
It's not practical.
And all things considered it's probably dangerous to my health given the physicality of it all.
There's definitely a line between self-care and self-destruction, and for once in my life I'm trying to respect that line.

I started to move back to my mother's house.

one side of me feel at peace, as it will help both my younger brother and my mother, but at the same time it feels like a regression. I feel like I will be judged for my decision...

If I had a GF, I would have stayed in my appartment, but alas... loneliness comes too easy, and I've drifted away from my family for too long.

I'm on the toilet and writing this makes me depressed...
so many people seem to enjoy my company and all, yet it feels like I'm alone most of the time.
I'm getting depressed thinking all this :(

I just want a wife and kids, and a good enough paying job... **** I'm drifting into bad thoughts now. Let's finish my business on the throne and I'll continue moving my stuff out of the car, then take a shower.

My poor cat was very stressed by the move, I hope she'll manage with my other cat that stayed at my mother's house

I think I might've scared this overly assertive lady who works for the liquidation company that bought out my company. I point blank told her it's not my first rodeo by a long shot and remained visibly entirely unphased by her trying to be assertive. She stopped talking to me and went to pester the rest of my staff instead.

I ended up helping her with what she was there to do, which was hang signage, which she seemed very not used to having. It took her down a notch.

And it really took her down a notch when I told her:
I'm not worried about myself. I may be poor, but I got from 20 to 30 with no college debt, no credit debt, no divorce, no kids, and I've been through 35 states in the country. And I'm sitting on both my income tax and a years worth of savings, and I did 2 years wholesale distribution assistant management, and I did 2 years retail assistant management, and I'm a forklift operator.

Go Away Power GIF

"We own everything now."

Except me. You don't own me. Or my staff. Technically, we're all on lease. Because we're all losing our jobs in 2 months.
And you definitely down own me, technically the Devil owns me, so if your boss would like to take it up with my boss, I mean I can arrange for that, but I got a feeling your boss really isn't going to be up for it. 😂

Go home to your husband, your two dogs and your son, lady.

Last edited:
Been busy,went wedding dress shopping and finding nothing I like.My mom and a couple aunts saw I was not happy with them

I think I might've scared this overly assertive lady who works for the liquidation company that bought out my company. I point blank told her it's not my first rodeo by a long shot and remained visibly entirely unphased by her trying to be assertive. She stopped talking to me and went to pester the rest of my staff instead.

I ended up helping her with what she was there to do, which was hang signage, which she seemed very not used to having. It took her down a notch.

And it really took her down a notch when I told her:
I'm not worried about myself. I may be poor, but I got from 20 to 30 with no college debt, no credit debt, no divorce, no kids, and I've been through 35 states in the country. And I'm sitting on both my income tax and a years worth of savings, and I did 2 years wholesale distribution assistant management, and I did 2 years retail assistant management, and I'm a forklift operator.

Go Away Power GIF

"We own everything now."

Except me. You don't own me. Or my staff. Technically, we're all on lease. Because we're all losing our jobs in 2 months.
And you definitely down own me, technically the Devil owns me, so if your boss would like to take it up with my boss, I mean I can arrange for that, but I got a feeling your boss really isn't going to be up for it. 😂

Go home to your husband, your two dogs and your son, lady.
You tell her Apexie! 😂

World's going to honeysuckle, it really is. It's really worrisome.
Rivers are drying up, older people are gonna die on the job because younger people won't do the labor to uphold the structure because the dollar doesn't stretch like it used to, there's still an island of non-biodegradable plastics in the middle of the ocean, and peoples biggest concerns are:
The dating pool? The money and politics? And rather God exists or not?
Wake tf up.
This is like in Bless The Child (2000) when Kim Basinger wakes up in her car.

It's not just me I'm worried about, it's everyone.
This is like, a very not good direction we're going.

Last edited:
World's going to honeysuckle, it really is. It's really worrisome.
Rivers are drying up, older people are gonna die on the job because younger people won't do the labor to uphold the structure because the dollar doesn't stretch like it used to, there's still an island of non-biodegradable plastics in the middle of the ocean, and peoples biggest concerns are:
The dating pool? The money and politics? And rather God exists or not?
Wake tf up.
This is like in Bless The Child (2000) when Kim Basinger wakes up in her car.

It's not just me I'm worried about, it's everyone.
This is like, a very not good direction we're going.

....and good morning to you too, what a LOVELY DAY! 😜 lol

Me: "The Master has Failed more times than The Student who refuses to even Try. Failure IS The Master. You are supposed to learn from it."
Friend: That's Wisdom. Society doesn't care about that.
Me: Would you consider society in its current state functional?
Friend: 😩 No. 😔
Me: Okay then. Roll with me on this, bro. 😌🤜🤛
Friend: 😌🤜🤛

A Customer: So basically, you're a Free Agent.

Me: Yes. But the problem is that there is no market for that anymore. These days, no Business or Management is typically willing to hire and train someone that they have no assertive leverage over due to their own fear and replaceability, no matter how beneficial or cost efficient it may be. Management does not typically risk hiring its own potential replacement. Fear and Greed are the Fuel and Fire of the Capitalist Engine. Because these people of a consumer society either do not realize or do not want to face, that they are the way that they are because of mental illness.

Why is it so quiet here lately?

I've been wondering the same thing 🤔

I think for a lot of members, it's getting to be late Spring, getting warmer out, so maybe people are getting outside more.

Or, it's just a quiet spell. Like the weather, the site has spikes of activity, and calmer times. We could just be in a lull for now.

Why is it so quiet here lately?
It has up and down periods. Some people only occasionally show up, post a few dozen messages, leave. It varies. Many of the older regulars which I used to know stopped coming here because their personal lives changed and I've only been here since 2017. Some just lurk. There's often an increase in traffic during certain periods or holidays, that I've noticed.

Society will keep me employed, because if they don't than I will end up being the bum on the park bench that tells your kids to drink whiskey, smoke weed, listen to Slayer, and hail Satan. 🥴
Give this man a job so he doesn't influence your teens to be delinquents. 🥴

Society will keep me employed, because if they don't than I will end up being the bum on the park bench that tells your kids to drink whiskey, smoke weed, listen to Slayer, and hail Satan. 🥴
Give this man a job so he doesn't influence your teens to be delinquents. 🥴
but what job will suit them ? that's the tough question of life...

Latest posts

Back