What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel mostly feeble. I feel angry at myself.
I hope one day I'll wake up someone else - the man that existed in the portrait that was painted in my mind when I was a teenager.

Honestly, I don't even play an active role in my life anymore ..... things just happen and I'm like " Oh, this is what we're doing now? okay."
Well, it is definitely easier to do that. I actually do that much of the time. I have a plan on how to do something. But, things start to work out differently so I just go with the flow. Most of the time it seems to work out better for me instead of trying to force my way and stick to the plan, which I used to always do. But, it seemed like I was always fighting a battle.

Don't you hate adverts that use music you like, then repetitively play the **** thing over and over until you then dislike the song!

Im a sucker for animals. Right now there are 3 puppies that were abandoned in a house really close to me. Actually there were 4 but someone got the boxer. I first went to the police, I was told I was going to be arrested for trespassing. Cool, so my son and I have been feeding and watering these dogs by strategically standing on our property and lowering the food and water over the fence. Then the locksmith comes, changes the locks and puts the dogs in the house. He gave us the code to tend to the dogs. Did I mention this is day 4 of waiting for animal control to come get them. Anyway the police make an appearance while we are talking with the locksmith...some honeysuckle was said and I was threatened again but still no solution for the abandoned puppies. I get the name of the owner of the house who is out of country and lives in Florida and ask for permission to be on
property. She agrees sends me a text and I feel confident about being over there to tend to the dogs until either I can find them homes or the animal control officer decides to come get them. ******* useless fat little honeysuckle of a cop, who finally has the tiniest bit of power wants to throw it around like he's got the big dick that I'm supposed to be afraid of. He whips in the drive, jumps out and starts yelling at my son. Mistake 1. He rushes up to us pulling those handcuffs out spouting a bunch of bs. Mistake 2. I put my hand up and tell him I've got permission to be here. He insists we sit on the cold ground so he can watch us and by this point his partner has gotten out of the car. The partner knows fat little honeysuckle has gone too far. Fat little honeysuckle is on the the phone calling the owner and he turned his back to us, ducked his head and I told his partner see that, that is his dick shrinking to its 2 inches of uselessness. Cop dealt with now I have to find homes for these puppies. People don't want mutts because the breed of dog you have represents how much money you have. Im just all over the place and the past 5 days have made me hate people. The cops, the people that abandoned the dogs, the next door neighbors that ignored the abandoned dogs, the ladies I work with because they have a problem with me keeping the puppies at the crab's house, her son who after I asked if I could keep them there proceeded to be his normal self and expect something in return for his agreeing, my friend for getting upset with me because he is a jealous person. And I've only slept like 2 hrs a day since thursday.

After 6 years of working for this company and seeing 3 or 4 CEO's rotate, I'm willing to take an educated guess that the almighty Board Of Directors are Harry Potter fans, and that the Executive positions in the company beneath them is basically the Philosopher's Stone: Because every time some new guy replaces the last guy he takes the initiative and fucks up everything, and the only way to maintain it is to act like you don't actually want it. 🤦‍♂️

The new guy decided to mandate a company-wide price hike to every item in the store, across every store. The only forgiving factor is that we're getting the breathing room of it being broken down into categories, and lighter shipments to accommodate.

As in, we have to manually replace the price tags, they're not doing it in-house at the warehouse ahead of time.

In 7 hours with 3 people so far we managed to reprice 1,000 toys, and 800 food items.

Yet again I had a plan and yet again it was thwarted. Haha! yet again I have a backup because well duh, best laid plans.

I'm still thinking about a close encounter of the worst kind yesterday and it was just up the street in my neighborhood and it makes me realize just how terribly much my life has changed the past few months.

I walked past a newer neighbor's house and he wanted to give me something and I told him thanks, but I have more than enough stuff and need to get rid of some myself, to which he asked what kind of stuff and I told him some tools and he said he needs tools and I let him know I'm not ready to do that yet though.

He was curious why I had so many tools and I told him they had been my husband's and that he had recently passed on and he's lived there long enough to have seen us walking by together. I have rarely spoken to him since he made me uneasy when he jumped out in front of me when I was walking home after dark several weeks ago. He said he was so sorry and then what does he say?

"So how long has it been since you've been with a man" as he's grabbing his crotch. I started walking away and told him I'm not interested and that I just lost my husband so then he calmed down a bit and started being complimentary, but then his compliments turned into ugly sexual remarks and he just couldn't seem to keep see his hands off himself. He then asked if I just didn't need a friend to go to the park with or go out for drinks or something, mixing it in with his perversion.

So now he makes me very uneasy and I will have to cross the street when I go to many places. It's on my way to the park and it's on my way to downtown and it's on my way to many places I go. Stress can cause anxiety for me and it is finally down to a small roar, but it's people like him who can bring me back down to a challenging State of mind.

I'm still thinking about a close encounter of the worst kind yesterday and it was just up the street in my neighborhood and it makes me realize just how terribly much my life has changed the past few months.

I walked past a newer neighbor's house and he wanted to give me something and I told him thanks, but I have more than enough stuff and need to get rid of some myself, to which he asked what kind of stuff and I told him some tools and he said he needs tools and I let him know I'm not ready to do that yet though.

He was curious why I had so many tools and I told him they had been my husband's and that he had recently passed on and he's lived there long enough to have seen us walking by together. I have rarely spoken to him since he made me uneasy when he jumped out in front of me when I was walking home after dark several weeks ago. He said he was so sorry and then what does he say?

"So how long has it been since you've been with a man" as he's grabbing his crotch. I started walking away and told him I'm not interested and that I just lost my husband so then he calmed down a bit and started being complimentary, but then his compliments turned into ugly sexual remarks and he just couldn't seem to keep see his hands off himself. He then asked if I just didn't need a friend to go to the park with or go out for drinks or something, mixing it in with his perversion.

So now he makes me very uneasy and I will have to cross the street when I go to many places. It's on my way to the park and it's on my way to downtown and it's on my way to many places I go. Stress can cause anxiety for me and it is finally down to a small roar, but it's people like him who can bring me back down to a challenging State of mind.
I'm so sorry you had to face that kind of disgusting insensitivity. Ugh. What a horrible human. I hope that you're able to avoid him in the future.

I can be proud, I can be excited, and I can move forward without feeling guilty. I've been doing my work for years, and it's time that my kids and I benefit from that. I'm sorry that you have actively chosen and refused to do the personal work required for you to thrive on your own. But it's not mine to carry anymore.

Please Be careful Butterfly.
He sounds like he has a few screws loose.
Avoid him at all costs..

I'm so sorry that happened to you, what a bloody disgusting excuse for a human being. As others have said avoid him like the plague.

Oh man, that's horrible what's happened. That guy is a complete low-life no-mark.

Hope you can do what you can to keep yourself safe. I was also wondering, would it be worth you making a note of incidences such as these, recording times, dates, what he said/did etc? Hope he keeps his distance, but should he not, then maybe it could help building up a file against him to give a bit more weight to the authorities should the need arise.

Latest posts

Back