What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to get the car inspected. A brand new car, and they want to inspect it for safety. It's a scam, I tell you. It's a ploy to sell stickers for $49 each.

I wonder if they will actually do a full inspection. "Wow, these brakes look brand new!" duh.
They didn't do an intense inspection, but they have flunked new cars before. Sometimes the undercarriage is damage during careless transport. No issues with mine.

The girl at the desk nearly shouted, "That's the car I want. Same color and everything!" It's nice to be appreciated.

I've been feeling bad about myself lately because I've gotten very little to nothing accomplished for nearly two weeks. I keep putting pressure on myself. But, I have to remember that nothing I do really matters. So, it doesn't matter if I do nothing. :oops:
@Finished

You welcomed me to the fold today and brightened my day in doing so. So maybe what you see as no great accomplishment, seen through different eyes, looks gargantuan! But even doing "nothing" is something.

I've been feeling bad about myself lately because I've gotten very little to nothing accomplished for nearly two weeks. I keep putting pressure on myself. But, I have to remember that nothing I do really matters. So, it doesn't matter if I do nothing. :oops:
Everything matters. We might not see the result of our actions but everything touches something.

If you are feeling a need to be useful you can come help me clean the shop. 🙃 There is saw dust everywhere.

Was thinking to myself: "It's midnight. Why is my father still awake?" Because I heard him rummaging around in the kitchen. And then I heard him mutter: "It's midnight. Why is my father still awake?" Because my grandfather is in the living room watching television. :rolleyes:

Is this Hell? :unsure:

This place, at this time, seems like a middle school dance
It's been that way for the last few years.

I was actually just remembering how it used to be here. It wasn't just about having your name on everything, it wasn't about being the most popular. Threads didn't get hijacked at every turn. It wasn't all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. And people certainly didn't go around spreading rumors about others they didn't even know and they weren't allowed to constantly attack someone when they haven't done anything wrong. We've had cliques here before, but it's just ******* ridiculous now. I miss the substance that used to be on this forum. Hell, I'd even take the "incels" back, at this point.

It's been that way for the last few years.

I was actually just remembering how it used to be here. It wasn't just about having your name on everything, it wasn't about being the most popular. Threads didn't get hijacked at every turn. It wasn't all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. And people certainly didn't go around spreading rumors about others they didn't even know and they weren't allowed to constantly attack someone when they haven't done anything wrong. We've had cliques here before, but it's just ******* ridiculous now. I miss the substance that used to be on this forum. Hell, I'd even take the "incels" back, at this point.
I mean… I technically identify as an incel, if that helps 😅😇 only joking

I do miss some of the good old days 🙃

Hoping I can get back to my main project. Also hoping no one comes up with something else for me to do.

My right arm is on fire, my joints ache, I'm tired...yet I'm feeling right now that there isn't ANYTHING on this planet can stop me.

Latest posts

Back