What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm remembering the entire reason I love Army of Darkness is because you don't even have to watch it for it to be entertaining, you can just throw it on and listen to Bruce Campbell talk honeysuckle the whole time. 😂(y) I love that! I cannot think of another movie I can do that with.

I don't like gambling, in part because I have shitty luck.
Gambling's a mugs game. In the early days of online betting I stumbled across a couple of loopholes and made an incredible amount of money placing bets that had already won simply by having the information before the online bookmakers. I can't even open an account with a UK bookie now but still manage to make a decent amount arbitrage betting on the exchanges.

Never gamble, the only bet worth placing is one that covers all possible outcomes and guarantees a profit or at the very least breaking even.

Gambling's a mugs game. In the early days of online betting I stumbled across a couple of loopholes and made an incredible amount of money placing bets that had already won simply by having the information before the online bookmakers. I can't even open an account with a UK bookie now but still manage to make a decent amount arbitrage betting on the exchanges.

Never gamble, the only bet worth placing is one that covers all possible outcomes and guarantees a profit or at the very least breaking even.

Blanket effect and hope for the best with a bare minimum of breaking even because loss is unacceptable and not worth it. Did I read that correctly? 🤔

I can do that kind of a thing with time management, and with grocery and bill estimations, but I can't do that with something like a betting pool. Oddly though, I can understand how it's done from the perspectives of other people doing it that way. Just when the factor of myself gets involved, that's when it doesn't work. I think it's because of my metacognitive learning disability.

Blanket effect and hope for the best with a bare minimum of breaking even because loss is unacceptable and not worth it. Did I read that correctly? 🤔

I can do that kind of a thing with time management, and with grocery and bill estimations, but I can't do that with something like a betting pool. Oddly though, I can understand how it's done from the perspectives of other people doing it that way. Just when the factor of myself gets involved, that's when it doesn't work. I think it's because of my metacognitive learning disability.
It's Arbitrage betting https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage_betting not the best description but you'll get the jist.

In most of the world we have betting exchanges, basically like the stock market where you can buy and sell bets (prior to and more importantly during sporting events ). Currently the USA has only the one operating solely in New Jersey, relative newcomers having launched in August last year.

Online bookmaking is going to be huge in the states within the next few years, and the opportunities to make money from Arbitrage and matched betting and bookmakers sign up promos is insane.

Right now, all that's going through my mind is why carry on if there's no point, no purpose or direction. Why waste time with this pointless and meaningless meandering?

Right now, all that's going through my mind is why carry on if there's no point, no purpose or direction. Why waste time with this pointless and meaningless meandering?
I feel like that. Life sucks. I'm completely alone. BUT, I figure this is the only life I'm going to get. So, I might as well try to enjoy what I can. We don't need a purpose or a reason to be here. We are just here. So, try to stop dwelling on making sense out of it. Just do things you might think are fun. Life might not suck as much. :)

Not sure if I'm sore from doing crunches, sore because I'm sick, sore because I ate a third of a bag of cough drops yesterday at work, or some combination therein. I hate being sick. I'm physically fatigued. Whatever. Wherever the body lands is where it lands. Just so long as I don't spill coffee on my keyboard and have to rinse it out again...so I won't be on very much for a couple days.

Not sure if I'm sore from doing crunches, sore because I'm sick, sore because I ate a third of a bag of cough drops yesterday at work, or some combination therein. I hate being sick. I'm physically fatigued. Whatever. Wherever the body lands is where it lands. Just so long as I don't spill coffee on my keyboard and have to rinse it out again...so I won't be on very much for a couple days.
Take care buddy, hope you feel better soon

Getting ready for tommorrow.Got my backpack with my books pens and notebook in it.Leave work around 4:30 and go home changing clothes,eat and leave around 5:30.Class starts at 7:00 PM

I think I burned my scalp and the back of my neck. I really LOVE hot water running on me. I have been only using the hot water while showering. The past couple days my scalp feels like it's on fire all the time. So, I think I will be mixing in some cold water and giving my head and neck a rest.

Great and first night of class went good.Instructor is impressed with me.Said keep it up on turning my life around

I burnt my thumb on some hot steel I was welding. So, I'm feeling pain. Ha! Ha!

Actually I was holding a small piece of steel to a larger piece while tack welding it instead of using a clamp or vise grips. Normally I can do a quick tack weld and pull my fingers away before they get burnt. But, this time I was too slow. Ha! ha!

Glad I changed,a guy in my class knows about it.Opened up to me that he had a brother like me that ended up dead murdered losing his life at age 17.Hung around the wrong crowd.We have become friends ever since

Latest posts

Back