What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheese burger, deep fried, roasted chicken, hot dog...what else is there? Uhm...no. No no no no no no. I don't eat that. Give me something sweet please. Something that I could savour in my mouth for long time. How about one of those, hihiihihi, Yeah how about one of those sweet honeyed words? Give me give me give me!!! I'm addicted to them. :D :D :D

Sweeeeeeet, I still remember their taste in my mouth, Ummm. So tasty! yum yum yum yum yum. Come on, I'm waiting for my fill!!!

I get newsletters from the ASPCA. This was in the latest:

"Fraggle was found zipped inside a small suitcase... shockingly left to starve to death in his makeshift coffin.

Deprived of food and water, and discarded as if he were garbage, the one-year-old pup was stuffed into a suitcase and abandoned behind a housing complex in New York City.

Fortunately, a passerby opened the suitcase and found Fraggle inside -- near death from his ordeal. Given his fragile state, he most likely wouldn't have survived much longer.

Besides being severely malnourished, emaciated and dehydrated, Fraggle couldn't even walk.

Progress was slow, but after gaining strength, Fraggle began to eat on his own and walk short distances unaided."

I have no words for how much some people sicken and disgust me.

What a long trip down memory lane it was today.

It's usually the hardest and painful trips that make you just want to disappear from the memories, thoughts and emotions. The day will be over soon. Tomorrow is a new day. I just have to keep to the distractions.. and it'll be fine.

Solivagant said:

"Fraggle was found zipped inside a small suitcase... shockingly left to starve to death in his makeshift coffin.

Deprived of food and water, and discarded as if he were garbage, the one-year-old pup was stuffed into a suitcase and abandoned behind a housing complex in New York City.

Fortunately, a passerby opened the suitcase and found Fraggle inside -- near death from his ordeal. Given his fragile state, he most likely wouldn't have survived much longer.

Besides being severely malnourished, emaciated and dehydrated, Fraggle couldn't even walk.

Progress was slow, but after gaining strength, Fraggle began to eat on his own and walk short distances unaided."

:(

I'm so glad to read that Fraggle is progressing better. Some people.. are just utterly heartless.

I don't think I've ever met a woman who has been so kind to me. So interested in me as a person. She is so sweet and interesting.
If I was younger and she was single.

Can't quite believe that I've gained that much in a week just by stress eating while everyone else has been on a strict diet. Not sure I'll fit into the dress tomorrow. Oh well, if it splits, it splits. I need to eat. I have six years of an awful diet to make up for.
I should be asleep.
Dear, sweet, internet, I abhor you so much. Please behave, I promise I won't kill you.

I feel like I lost myself somewhere on the road to now,
and mix of yearning/hurt/lonely/pain in the middle of my probably nonexisting soul,
I hope this will end someday,
I think that I'm not able to love myself - I'm washing my brain with youtube subliminal self-love videos all day, but I feel even worse,
I'm remembering how I was better person before, but I think it's false memory, I never was.

Rodent said:
Let's do this honeysuckle.

That's the spirit. I wish I could feel that way consistently myself, though. I have a hard time sustaining momentum but I've been trying harder lately.

PS - whenever I see your title I keep thinking to myself, if I had an '80s-style hardcore punk band (think Black Flag or Minor Threat), "Bullhead" would be a great name for it!

Solivagant said:

That's terrible...why not just give the dog to somebody, or at least to a humane shelter where he will be placed in a home eventually? It sickens and disgusts me too, and I feel the person who did it should be in jail.

Also, I think they should not have gotten a pet in the first place if they didn't have a long-term plan to take care of it. If one decides to take charge of some sort of life-form, they should be fully committed. Not just from making some kind of whim decision. Poor thing.

ladyforsaken said:
:(

I'm so glad to read that Fraggle is progressing better.

When I saw the article, I was afraid it was going to have a tragic ending. I'm glad to hear he got better, too.

We have Queens, Kings, Bishops, Knights, Rooks and few pawns. Now all we need is a board to place them on right places. I'll take black one!!! I love playing Black King, the most mysterious, hihihihihi :D

TheSkaFish said:
That's the spirit. I wish I could feel that way consistently myself, though. I have a hard time sustaining momentum but I've been trying harder lately.

PS - whenever I see your title I keep thinking to myself, if I had an '80s-style hardcore punk band (think Black Flag or Minor Threat), "Bullhead" would be a great name for it!

I'm not always full of momentum either. In fact, I'm far from it. Yet I know that sometimes there is no choice but to "just do it", even if you don't feel like it. Cause the world hardly cares for your worries and struggles and how to overcome them, but you have to.

Hey, and the name is still free from what I know. But taken from the '91 Melvins album...yeah, their covers never fit the name. They're still hard enough though. :cool:

Melvins-bullhead.jpg

Nely Lo said:
I feel like I lost myself somewhere on the road to now,
and mix of yearning/hurt/lonely/pain in the middle of my probably nonexisting soul,
I hope this will end someday,
I think that I'm not able to love myself - I'm washing my brain with youtube subliminal self-love videos all day, but I feel even worse,
I'm remembering how I was better person before, but I think it's false memory, I never was.

I'm taking back all that I said yesterday... it's ok, everything will be ok, I'll be ok, I don't know what,when or when, but it will all be ok, I can do it, I can just be :)
yaaay :)

I'm breaking my own rule here, but I'm feeling bummed. I don't know why I browse OKCupid and Plenty of Fish. It just gets me down every time. The people on it are just so ho-hum in terms of both looks and personality and it makes me miss those girls who were really special that much more. It makes me miss them a lot. This is what I get for not growing up confident, which is ultimately the cause of all this. I don't blame anyone else, I know that I did it to myself. But what gets me is that I'll probably never get to make up for my mistakes. There was no way I could have known that I was building a losing personality, but now I feel like it's too late.

I keep hoping that maybe, just maybe, I'm wrong and that I'll get another chance. I keep saying I don't know everything and I've been wrong about things before. But it really doesn't look that way this time.

TheSkaFish said:
I'm breaking my own rule here, but I'm feeling bummed. I don't know why I browse OKCupid and Plenty of Fish. It just gets me down every time. The people on it are just so ho-hum in terms of both looks and personality and it makes me miss those girls who were really special that much more. It makes me miss them a lot. This is what I get for not growing up confident, which is ultimately the cause of all this. I don't blame anyone else, I know that I did it to myself. But what gets me is that I'll probably never get to make up for my mistakes. There was no way I could have known that I was building a losing personality, but now I feel like it's too late.

I keep hoping that maybe, just maybe, I'm wrong and that I'll get another chance. I keep saying I don't know everything and I've been wrong about things before. But it really doesn't look that way this time.

Don't blame yourself either :) , you were doing your best at that moment, so now you can say to yourself ˝I'm sorry for blaming you˝ and accept that apology... I know it sounds a little stupid :/
And it's not too late.

:)

feeling so sick, but I really hope to finish this 3 pages document that I have been dragging for exactly 75 days now, which makes me remember what shitty summer has been for me because of the unbearable heat, and how many days of life (and work) I lost

I wish I could live in Portland, at least for a little while. Id take long walks in the woods and have picnics with my dogs in the parks. Id live in a cosy cabin and read and bake all day. And when I listen to the birds singing and the leaves rustling I would forget that I was ever lonely.

Latest posts

Back