What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As adults, we all make choices... this country may be in political and economic turmoil, but a man or woman can still buy whatever is legally sold at a store. Time to break those chains forged in the past... not always easy to do, I admit, but it can be done. Cheers!!!   :cool:

I've been feeling warm doughnuts but it so annoying. I only wanted two donoughts but at 40pence each,it's better value to buy five at 80pence.I was hoping to stop at two but I gave in and had one extra but didn't enjoy it.I got two left but can't chuck food away.No one else likes them in this house.Its a predicament what to do with the last two.

Finished said:
^ Ha! ha! That is really funny. You fell into the packaging trap. I do that with lots of things.

Glad I made you laugh :).I thought you would be more savvy than me .Guess we all fall for these things but donoughts in the aisle to the counter I just think is not fair for sweet tooths like me.But you can never have enough classic truck/van parts ,I got a few....alright a lot.

I hope our kid stops throwing the dog bowl in with the washing up.He's googled,like he does everything,and now sais dogs get stomach ache if the bowl is not washed after every meal.I didn't wash it for months and our dog hasn't had tummy ache..well he hasn't told me.My kid will argue over a wet paper bag so I'll just have to wash it to save the hassle

Feeling - overwhelmed, nostalgic, missing - people, times, my old life, the way things were before.

And lonely, both for a girlfriend, and regular friends.

But, due to being overwhelmed, I haven't been in much of a headspace, to be much of a friend myself lately, let alone a romantic partner.

I've noticed in conversations that I've been almost completely dependent on the other person to carry it, no matter who it is - a relative, a friend, anyone. Just haven't had much energy/haven't been in a good mood lately for an extended amount of time.

I haven't been reaching out, because I just don't have too much right now. Not too many thoughts or ideas to share. I haven't been into anything lately besides running, and I look at that as more of a thing to do, routine maintenance, in this case of the body - rather than a true interest. And I don't want to bring anyone else down, cause then they won't want to talk to me anymore. I learned that. So I figured all I can really do right now is wait.

I am tired of the passive aggressive insults, I am tired of the smirks. I'm not stupid, I wish people who say what they mean.

Feeling that a lot of the time when I think I'm shooting someone else, I'm really just shooting myself in the foot.

At least I'm getting more aware of it, but hopefully I haven't already done too much damage. Hopefully there is time to turn it around.

as usual, I think that life is fantastically beautiful and good - the one and only chance like this; I think that we can use better and better words and be happy but then I remember that I am alone and I feel overwhelmed; some things cannot be changed

I'm thinking that now I realize how insulting it is when you just start a new job and you're telling the person training you that you won't be doing this crap for the rest of your life... Like I know this is stupid repetitive work, but none of us are here because we like it...

My avatar got cut off. Some other's avatars no longer show up. My signature image doesn't seem to work any more. On some pages users have to click to expand posted images. Was this supposed to be an upgrade?

Latest posts

Back