What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really feeling the song "Coolidge" by Descendents.

I'm going to have to look at the tabs, and see if I know how to do it all. But I think I want to cover it. Cool riffs, empowering lyrics, really hits me in the soul.

Sitting here listening to Less Than Jake...feels like it's one of the last summer-ish nights of the year...I have energy and I want to go out, but all my friends moved away, and even if they hadn't, stupid covid is still on...dang it!

feeling: like eating a burger​

hoping: to eat a burger soon​

thinking: about a burger​

remembering: the burger I ate last week.​

I forgot how cool of a movie Tron is. I've been watching some clips of it on YouTube. I really want to watch the whole movie again.

And I just found out they released a game for it in 2003...how did I miss that? It looks great, even today.

Hoping that someday I'll be able to buy another pony car.

And hoping that by the time that comes, I won't be priced out of all of my dream cars. The used car price spike isn't helping, and I'm afraid that it is starting the nostalgia price increase on some cars earlier than it would have naturally. I'm worried that even when the used car market calms down again due to more new cars being made, that prices won't come back down again for all my dream used cars (looking at you, any year Mustang Cobra).

And hoping that there will still be (relatively) affordable enough gas so I can drive it.

I know it's total first world problems, and while it's been a lifelong dream, I do have higher priorities. But I'm kind of worried that I've missed the boat on all these things.

Also it's not like I can do anything about it, let alone right now, today. I need to stop compulsively checking bringatrailer.

Last edited:
Just had a few beers tonight and sorry, I can't do short tonight. Feel like rambling... so I will just go find another thread....

Latest posts

Back