What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we weren't so dysfunctional.

And I'm afraid I don't have enough talent/potential/gifts/natural ability, raw intelligence, and imagination/vision, to be good enough at anything to be any other way.

And I'm afraid I don't have enough talent/potential/gifts/natural ability, raw intelligence, and imagination/vision, to be good enough at anything to be any other way.
Only one way to find out. Go out on a limb and try. Don't worrying so much about failing, you only fail if you give up.

Dysfunctional in whose eyes? Your own? If only one was able to get a feel for how other people view them - even in an online forum like this - and you might find you have a lot more confidence in yourself and your abilities. I find you very intelligent, well-spoken, thought-provoking, funny, witty, imaginative, playful, interesting. . . . (maybe even narcissistic if I keep tossing out words, haha. :) Kidding!). But you get my point.

Why cant there just be one place in this crap world where people who need support can come and be safe from the nonsense 😔 anyway not my business i’ll go count some calories…

I need to start counting calories again.
Maybe you need someone to help you. Ha! Ha!

iu

I think you are too hard on yourself but I do get that feeling, i really do. I gave up on some creative hobbies because I felt there were folks way better at me at it so why bother trying right? I feel regret for doing so and if I ever get back into those hobbies, I'm going to go with a different mindset this time. I will do it because I enjoy it and it keeps me sane.

Cried so bloody much today my eyes burn… and now its dawned on me … whats the point? Maybe nothing matters, maybe I should just let people do and say whatever they want to me, i’ll be dead one day regardless… so maybe as my remains are lowered it’ll finally sink in that none of it mattered it’ll be clear that I never mattered.

Cried so bloody much today my eyes burn… and now its dawned on me … whats the point? Maybe nothing matters, maybe I should just let people do and say whatever they want to me, i’ll be dead one day regardless… so maybe as my remains are lowered it’ll finally sink in that none of it mattered it’ll be clear that I never mattered.
why crying?

Why on special occasions do girls with curly hair straighten it and girls with straight hair curl it?.

Excited about racing season.I went over today to see if the seat is right and was.The guy I drive for,he knows me well.Seen he had my nickname put on the side of the roof,Little Devil.Seen he had the pedal extensions put in right.

Latest posts

Back