What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on special occasions do girls with curly hair straighten it and girls with straight hair curl it?.
Not all girls. I have naturally curly hair and I’ve never straightened it ever. I have a love/hate relationship with it, but I’ve never understood curly girls who straighten their hair every day - hassle and waste of time!

It rained over night here. I got up in the middle of the night and opened my door. Listening to the rain and feeling the cool air was very enjoyable. Then I went back to sleep. Now the door is open again. The air is so refreshing and I feel great!!! Weather like this is a treasure here. So, I'm enjoying it!

There's nothing more demoralizing than not understanding something, searching for a tutorial on YouTube, and getting it explained to you by a 12 year old.

There's nothing more demoralizing than not understanding something, searching for a tutorial on YouTube, and getting it explained to you by a 12 year old.
Try having a resident 13-year old in the house who "corrects" just about everything you say because he looks up the information on the internet after you say it. :ROFLMAO: 🙄

Just got news that my mum is diagnosed with third stage breast cancer. We didn't always have a good relationship and I'm scared as hell. I'm still trying to process all this. All I feel is a very deep sadness right now that I can't explain.
I'm so sorry to hear this news. Hugs. If you ever need a virtual shoulder to cry on, I'm around.

Just got news that my mum is diagnosed with third stage breast cancer. We didn't always have a good relationship and I'm scared as hell. I'm still trying to process all this. All I feel is a very deep sadness right now that I can't explain.

Sorry to hear that too, that's a horrible situation. No need to explain the sadness, it's very understandable.

I am feeling simultaneously anxious, sad and let down. I'm hoping that everything works out OK in the end and that what I think is happening is, in fact, not happening. I'm thinking that I need to learn to protect myself and not be so free with my emotions. I'm remembering promising myself 2 things in July last year and then promptly breaking both of those things...

Its the middle of the night and I have this strange thought… Is … now stay with me… Is SkaFish’s username a play on Scar Face this wholeeeee time?!?!! 🤯🤯 Jesus thats gonna take me down a rabbit hole 😅

Its the middle of the night and I have this strange thought… Is … now stay with me… Is SkaFish’s username a play on Scar Face this wholeeeee time?!?!! 🤯🤯 Jesus thats gonna take me down a rabbit hole 😅

Say goodnight to the bad guy...

Haha. No, my name isn't a play on Scarface. It's a character I made up one day with my friend.

(It was also the name of my weed bowl, which was shaped like a fish with many different color stripes...I thought I was pretty cool with my unique piece, but shhh don't tell anybody... 🤫 )

Latest posts

Back