What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say goodnight to the bad guy...

Haha. No, my name isn't a play on Scarface. It's a character I made up one day with my friend.

(It was also the name of my weed bowl, which was shaped like a fish with many different color stripes...I thought I was pretty cool with my unique piece, but shhh don't tell anybody... 🤫 )

You have no idea how long i was thinking maybe im just slow how am I only noticing now 😂 nice to know that the truth is I have an overactive imagination ! And secrets safe with me Mr Skafish 😇

I have all the time and the days to continue to evolve my perspective of existence. 😌 I feel at ease, for the first time in a long time. I'm easily amused and colorful a lot lately. If I could just legally grow my own weed plant, just 1 plant for myself, I'd be this relaxed all the time. 😌😂

I wish I had known, home was NOT a safe place to fall back on, like it was for a lot of other people around here. Instead, it was more like a sinking ship, and the rate at which we've been sinking has only accelerated these last several years. I thought it was already shitty enough before, as we NEVER lived in anything even close to luxury - the best we could ever do was the absolute lowest end of "just OK", and even that was iffy, more like "OK-ish" than truly "OK" - but it just keeps getting worse to the point where I've learned to stop thinking "it can't get any worse". Everything, even the smallest things, even the things that were already not great, and were pretty bare-minimum to begin with, can get worse to the point that I wouldn't put anything past it anymore. I wish I had known this, and known to just ignore everything around me, ignore all the people that got to clown around and not take life seriously, ignore the ********, ignore the news, ignore all these obsessions and catastrophizations I had and not let them take hold in the first place, ignore everything and just swim for dry land. I really needed to have a one-track mind, tunnel vision. We were NOT a normal first-world family. We've always been kinda failing, and now thanks to all the supply chain and inflation bullshit, even the last traces of the "kinda" is gone, we've graduated to full-on undeniable failing now. I needed to approach life like immigrants moving to this country with nothing and compare myself to their situation, instead of the already-established people around me, even though we were born here.

I think I was lulled into a false sense of security by the fact that things weren't that bad before. And also by the normalcy around us - but that wasn't ever really our lives. I have to get the fresia out of here. I wish I'd known that retreating back here, was NEVER an option - retreat was a luxury I was never in a position to afford. I wish I'd known that I need to get on my own so that I can do things a different way, because our way doesn't work, it never did, and it's only been getting more and more dysfunctional and ineffectual, and as long as I'm living under this way, my life is only going to go from bad to worse.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what I'm ******* thinking. I thought I was pretty **** good at Mortal Kombat 11 until my 12yo niece wiped the floor with me earlier today.

I'll tell you what I'm ******* thinking. I thought I was pretty **** good at Mortal Kombat 11 until my 12yo niece wiped the floor with me earlier today.
Just out of curiosity, which character did you pick to play as? I know many players like to pick Scorpion and then spam that teleport and then the chains...

I have mixed feelings about my favorite PlayStation game having a Mobile port.
On one hand, I'm glad it's preserved, and that it's now playable on basically any device without really effecting the resources.
But on the other hand, that makes me feel my age.
I don't need a mobile version of that, I've already got it on PC.

Feeling some relief as my online bank accounts have been unlocked after "passing" the various fraud background checks that should have never happened in the first place.

FYI: Any time any financial institution or investment group wants to keep you from you money, FOR ANY REASON, all they have to do is say you "triggered" their detection system. The government allows them to lock your account for an undetermined amount of time until they complete their investigation. They do not have to tell you why, how long it will take, or what they are looking at. I started checking around. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few years. So, always keep some cash in your possession.

My friend's wife texted me today for the first time in idk how long.
I really miss them, but I can't keep up with them financially.
But for about 8 years, the three of us were inseparable.
I miss, actually having a life and friends. :(

I'm very happy with myself today. A rare good mood. And I got the lawnmower blade sharpened, and made sure it runs. That lawn is soon to be taken care of.

Latest posts

Back