What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked up the big fire works display this year. And guess what? No, not chicken butt. The cities around here didn't order the fireworks soon enough so there won't be any. They are blaming it on the supply chain. I blame them for not realizing they needed to order the firework well in advance. It's not like they couldn't plan for the 4th of july.

But, I did find a small one that will take place at a fancy hotel / bar. I may go to that one. But, I doubt it'll be very impressive.

I looked up the big fire works display this year. And guess what? No, not chicken butt. The cities around here didn't order the fireworks soon enough so there won't be any. They are blaming it on the supply chain. I blame them for not realizing they needed to order the firework well in advance. It's not like they couldn't plan for the 4th of july.

But, I did find a small one that will take place at a fancy hotel / bar. I may go to that one. But, I doubt it'll be very impressive.
They always have fireworks where I live,it's a big thing,we have the red,white and boom,and we have the beach where they do the fireworks,it's just a lot easier and better to stay and watch the fireworks at your house,in your neighborhood,a lot cheaper too,you don't have to pay for it,if you just stay home.

They always have fireworks where I live,it's a big thing,we have the red,white and boom,and we have the beach where they do the fireworks,it's just a lot easier and better to stay and watch the fireworks at your house,in your neighborhood,a lot cheaper too,you don't have to pay for it,if you just stay home.
Well, the one I was planning on going to is usually the largest in the state. It lasts nearly an hour and it's very impressive. Oh well.

Great,went to a student's open house,she graduated and was glad I came.got her a card and a LGBT flag,she is bisexual

Lost weekends, shattered dreams and way too many regrets.

Never ever look back it's done and dusted move the fresia on.

Seeing one employee happy.One teacher came out at work before the school year ended as bigender and said they were going to be coming to work as female next school year.Met them as Leah and seen she is happy as her true self.Met up with this morning.Saw she had her hair done and a breast augmentation done.

Me: :rolleyes: "You're killing me, Smalls..."
My Ex: Stop making fun of my height!
Me: 😳 "You're killing me, Smalls!" 😤

I keep trying to plan a way to become happier and more satisfied with life. But, because everything is so uncertain I don't think I should make any major changes. But, this concerns me because I'm getting older and I better make changes while I still can.

Hell, I don't even know if gasoline will ever be cheap again. And if so, when will it be phased out and or hard to get? Electric vehicles do NOT make good explorers and camping rigs. The other alt fuels are difficult to find especially when out on a trip.

I keep trying to plan a way to become happier and more satisfied with life. But, because everything is so uncertain I don't think I should make any major changes. But, this concerns me because I'm getting older and I better make changes while I still can.

Hell, I don't even know if gasoline will ever be cheap again. And if so, when will it be phased out and or hard to get? Electric vehicles do NOT make good explorers and camping rigs. The other alt fuels are difficult to find especially when out on a trip.

Dude I was thinking the same thing when I was out walking last night and saw C2 Corvette Stingray go by. I was thinking, sure, electrification is going to happen, but I will miss the "cool factor" of gas cars. A Tesla Model S Plaid going fast, to me, is like "that's alright I guess" but old muscle cars are cool just sitting there idling. I was thinking what you're thinking there, kinda - I don't think gas will go away overnight, but I could see it staying around as a sort of novelty item, kind of like tobacco products. But it's going to be a lot more expensive, cause the only reason gas was "cheap" for so long is that they were producing so much of it. And the less gas they make, because the demand will shift to electricity, the more they'll have to charge per unit of gas to make a profit.

I keep thinking to myself, should I encourage my interest in cars? Or should I not, because who knows when I'll ever be able to afford one again, or if gas will be expensive from now on? Also, the specific cars I like could shoot up in price once people start getting nostalgic for them (any SVT Cobra or Shelby Mustang). Low mile and/or rare color ones are already getting out of hand. That's one reason I always held back from going all-in on being a "car guy" for my identity, because you can just be living your life, minding your own business, not hurting anyone, but other people can screw with it, and basically take your interest away, and in doing so, take your identity away. When I used to go over to my friend's house, my friend's Dad would call me "Mustang Ska" (not Ska but my real name). The car was part of my character. But if gas gets high, I can't be that anymore. It ruins it.

Personally, I would love a hydrogen conversion for a Mustang. It would be OK with me if it takes a hit on power and speed, cause I just want to cruise. But hydrogen cars still sound like cars. Who knows, maybe it will happen? I hear Porsche and Toyota, to name a few, aren't quite ready to give up on hydrogen just yet.

When I used to go over to my friend's house, my friend's Dad would call me "Mustang Ska" (not Ska but my real name).
Ahhh, you're Mustang Sally. I heard a song about you. Ha! ha!

I had always wanted a 67 Chevy Camero. When I was restoring cars I built up a nice 350 engine and was gathering all kinds of parts for it. But, the price wanted for a basic car was too high. I thought maybe the price would come down. So, I just kept looking and waiting. ha! ha! But, that never happened and I eventually sold off all my stuff.

Personally, I would love a hydrogen conversion for a Mustang. It would be OK with me if it takes a hit on power and speed, cause I just want to cruise. But hydrogen cars still sound like cars. Who knows, maybe it will happen? I hear Porsche and Toyota, to name a few, aren't quite ready to give up on hydrogen just yet.
Yeah, I agree hydrogen fuel cells or even propane. But, that is not the direction the government, atleast in the US, wants to go. They want total electric even though it's not practical. There will be plenty of hybrids around for a long time, IMO, so fuel will be available just stupid expensive and harder to find. Many commercial trucks are being fitted with a gas/electric setup in order to increase the fuel mileage. That works well in local hauls. So, they'll use those numbers for the advertisements.

I wish that some people can actually see how much of an a-hole they are instead of thinking everyone is oversensitive and replying with the "Relax, just kidding!" when they get called out.

(not referring to anyone here in particular btw just people in general, just tired)

What if you're very aware you're an *******, don't hide it, even proclaim it...but, they think they deserve special treatment because, um...they believe they're 'special '?

What if you're very aware you're an *******, don't hide it, even proclaim it...but, they think they deserve special treatment because, um...they believe they're 'special '?
vaya con dios...deal with that
1n2hie.jpg

I wish people here would stop putting moldy things next to clean things, or stop touching moldy things and then touching everything else. It's exhausting for me, who doesn't want mold to spread everywhere, to have to clean and re-clean things all the time, and all the problems that go with it. For fresia's sake, stop doing it.

Latest posts

Back