What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had always wanted a 67 Chevy Camero. When I was restoring cars I built up a nice 350 engine and was gathering all kinds of parts for it. But, the price wanted for a basic car was too high. I thought maybe the price would come down. So, I just kept looking and waiting. ha! ha! But, that never happened and I eventually sold off all my stuff.

A '67 Camaro is cool, and your guidicity index will increase. But you need an IROC if you really want to reach maximum guidicity and get all the girls.

All jokes aside, sorry to hear about the prices being too high. I feel that. I'm afraid that by the time I'm ready to get back in the car game, I too will be priced out, as nostalgia will hit for the cars I'd want, or that nostalgia will have already hit for the highest-performing versions of those cars, and people will want the next best thing, and I'll be priced out of those too.

That, or gas will be prohibitively expensive or even legislated out of existence. But I don't know. All we can do is hope for the best.

Speaking of hoping - I hope the rest of my coffee doesn't taste like soap 🤞 The coffee machine is probably overdue for a vinegar cycle, but I don't feel like doing it just yet.

Feeling like "my interests and personality",
and "interests, skills, and personalities that actually get you a living wage/at-least normal, decent, 'just OK', functional, not-even-anything-that-special, middle-class quality of life",
are like a Venn diagram with no overlap.

And feeling burnt out on life and hopeless, at least partially because of it.

Feeling like "my interests and personality",
and "interests, skills, and personalities that actually get you a living wage/at-least normal, decent, 'just OK', functional, not-even-anything-that-special, middle-class quality of life",
are like a Venn diagram with no overlap.

And feeling burnt out on life and hopeless, at least partially because of it.
Lets get a couple Harleys and ride the country together! I bet we could even pick up a couple biker whores to ride on the back. :)

iu

Maaannn is it a pain in the ass to navigate Google tech problems.
I ended up fixing the problem myself in an ass-backwards kind of a way.

I'm feeling mucus coming out of my holes and I'm wishing it ain't Covid. If it is, I'm hoping for a quick death.

Ha! ha! No, no............. I think I'll let this one go. But, I burst out laughing when I read it. Sorry, my mind is in the gutter a lot of the time.

It was a Whopper and fries from Burger King!
Which, by the way, I guess I forgot but I feel like they have pretty decent fries.

Thanks for giving me a pass, lol 😅

I'm not your son, you're not my father
We're just two grown men saying goodbye
No need to forgive, no need to forget
I know your mistakes and you know mine
And while you're sleeping I'll try to make you proud
So, daddy, won't you just close your eyes?
Don't be afraid, it's my turn
To chase the monsters away

Latest posts

Back