What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one, while different from what other music it seems is being listened to, makes me
feel nice and it's my choice to listen to for a few moments before my day begins. ;)

Sing along, if you know the words. If you don't they're on the screen for you. Or ignore
them and make up your own. Just happy talk though, for the 3:15 of the video, please?

Another song I haven't listened to in a long time, and forgot how good it was.

I always liked that ending part, where the song changes direction, starting at 4:13 or so:

Guns N' Roses - Patience

Another good shout dude, brought back many happy memories of learning guitar. Izzy was my man, no YouTube back then so we had to learn it by ear. Kids nowadays are so bloody lucky to paraphrase the mighty GNR 'it's so easy'!

Another good shout dude, brought back many happy memories of learning guitar. Izzy was my man, no YouTube back then so we had to learn it by ear. Kids nowadays are so bloody lucky to paraphrase the mighty GNR 'it's so easy'!

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

But you're right though, I really have to take advantage of YouTube showing me how to play all my favorite songs...I guess it really can't get much easier to learn than it is now. Gotta get on that this year!

I knew of the song for a while, but I never actually watched the video until the other day.

It's so cool how either Lars, Tim, or Matt can take lead vocals, and come up with something with its own distinct character.

Rancid - Black Derby Jacket

Latest posts

Back