What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Ska, another artist I'd never heard of. Love it! thanks for brightening up a very dull Sunday night 🎸

Glad you enjoyed it! Tim Armstrong is one of my favorites, one of my all-time rock heroes. I always enjoyed his guitar playing, lyrics and storytelling, and his unique voice.
You might have seen me share other songs by bands like Operation Ivy, Rancid, and more - he plays guitar and sings in those bands too. This one was from his 2007 solo reggae/ska album "A Poet's Life", and I remember waiting for it to be released so I could buy the CD.

He's one of the main artists that got me into punk/ska in the first place! 🤘

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed it! Tim Armstrong is one of my favorites, one of my all-time rock heroes. I always enjoyed his guitar playing, lyrics and storytelling, and his unique voice.
You might have seen me share other songs by bands like Operation Ivy, Rancid, and more - he plays guitar and sings in those bands too. This one was from his 2007 solo reggae/ska album "A Poet's Life", and I remember waiting for it to be released so I could buy the CD.

He's one of the main artists that got me into punk/ska in the first place! 🤘
I had hours of fun last night learning all about Mr Armstrong and his music, nineties punk has never really been my thing but I will defo be revisiting Tim's work. Thanks again dude .... Oi Oi Oi

Latest posts

Back