• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you listening to?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Awh nice man, not a band I've come across before thank you

*** they've been around for over 40 years, good to know I've still got my finger on the pulse :LOL:

Glad I could show you something new :)

But really, you've never heard of that one before?

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Yea totally new to me, I'm guessing they didn't have much success outside of Oz?.

I'm not sure, actually. But, I'm American and I've heard that song on the radio a fair bit over here.

Maybe that's just their most-known song.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
I remember listening to this song when I realized that it wasn't going to work with my first major crush...I went for a walk at night in the snow by myself feeling blue, back in winter 2006-2007.

But now looking back, I wish I could have gone back to that moment, and just told myself not to worry about all that because I wouldn't have been happy with that person anyway, I thought there was something going on there that I was missing out on, but there really wasn't, she was never what I was really looking for. And more than that, the rest of my life was still pretty good then. There was still time to get things right in time for what was coming later, I hadn't messed up my life completely yet, and most importantly we were all considerably younger then, and some close family members were still alive.

Nico - These Days

Latest posts