What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a weird song, but at one time, I knew how to play it on the guitar. And it was one of the few songs that I could play and sing along, too.

I've got to get back into that again.
It was banned by Radio London as they didn’t think a song about a laundry-stealing crossdresser was appropriate listening material (god forbid there’s anything worse!). Surprisingly, the BBC was OK with it even though they’re more conservative.

You should get back into playing the guitar. My son plays alto sax in his school band. Wish I’d learned how to play an instrument when I was younger.

Ugh, I just... cry listening to She's like the wind...

Just a fool to believe, I have anything she needs...

this and my inner self. i'm also singing lol

Saw this in the comments:

"Himmelsstürmer - Someone who's set to defy the impossible, easily overcoming true-life obstacles.
Literally, Himmelsstürmer would mean "somebody who attacks/conquers the sky, alternatively 'storms into the sky'. An accepted translation of Himmelsstürmer is 'Romantic Idealist'."

^I think that's a really cool idea.

Also, the German lyrics sound like I would imagine a band would sound if all its members were Orcs. It has that "scary" quality to it.

Saw this in the comments:

"Himmelsstürmer - Someone who's set to defy the impossible, easily overcoming true-life obstacles.
Literally, Himmelsstürmer would mean "somebody who attacks/conquers the sky, alternatively 'storms into the sky'. An accepted translation of Himmelsstürmer is 'Romantic Idealist'."

^I think that's a really cool idea.

Also, the German lyrics sound like I would imagine a band would sound if all its members were Orcs. It has that "scary" quality to it.

Keeps me awake and helps take my mind off of things for a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back