What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! Fellow old soul. I am a Male Rita Hayworth, from Brooklyn. Nearly the same birthday and birthplace. :p Love your music choice too. ❤️😇 I'm so "old fashioned" I'm a virgin still waiting. (y) Love seeing other old souls. :cool:

Gotta love a wee bit of Anvil ' Bang your head until you're dead ' bloody genius lyric up there with Lennon & Macca

@ringwood I came across this today wtf!?!

Haha. . . WTF, indeed! I had to do a little digging on this one - Jesus Loves You was the band the Boy put together after Culture Club disbanded. Never heard of them, no doubt because they only put out one album. But shock - this song actually got in the Top 20 in parts of Europe!

P.S. - I actually watched this whole video, but only because Boy George is hot in it. . . Those eyes! 😂

Haha. . . WTF, indeed! I had to do a little digging on this one - Jesus Loves You was the band the Boy put together after Culture Club disbanded. Never heard of them, no doubt because they only put out one album. But shock - this song actually got in the Top 20 in parts of Europe!

P.S. - I actually watched this whole video, but only because Boy George is hot in it. . . Those eyes! 😂
Hahah I couldn't watch the whole thing... frighteningly I did spend a good 45 minutes after humming Hara Krishna chants tho 😱

Latest posts

Back