What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...it's such an icy feeling,
it's so cold in Alaska
it's so cold in Alaska
it's so cold in Alaska..."

The Velvet Underground - Stephanie Says

^ I remember you liked "Sunday Morning" by them...check it out @Abstamyous

Last edited:
Lush - Hey Hey Helen

Edit: it turns out this is a cover of an ABBA song. I had no idea, both that this was a cover, and that ABBA had such a rock-out song as this!

Last edited:
Annoying crows in my backyard. **** I can’t stand their incessant dull and aggravating squawking. And they’re a protected bird in our country so I can’t even get a slingshot (which is illegal to possess here, stupid nanny state) and knock them off. Every **** day they squawk and squawk, ruining the early morning and then the evening. Grrrr.

Annoying crows in my backyard. **** I can’t stand their incessant dull and aggravating squawking. And they’re a protected bird in our country so I can’t even get a slingshot (which is illegal to possess here, stupid nanny state) and knock them off. Every **** day they squawk and squawk, ruining the early morning and then the evening. Grrrr.
aw I actually like crows sorry to hear that though.

aw I actually like crows sorry to hear that though.
crows are smart, and I like birds, but holy smokes they can be annoying when they're up a tree just outside your window. Did you know they also like to chew up windscreen wiper rubber? I found that out years ago when I saw all the local kindergarten teachers put plastic shopping bags over their wipers. Must be something in the rubber they like.

Latest posts

Back