What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has always been my favourite Oasis song, Liam at his swaggering arrogant best and wee Noel channelling Marc Bolan.

Annoying crows in my backyard. **** I can’t stand their incessant dull and aggravating squawking. And they’re a protected bird in our country so I can’t even get a slingshot (which is illegal to possess here, stupid nanny state) and knock them off. Every **** day they squawk and squawk, ruining the early morning and then the evening. Grrrr.
Don't you guys have kookaburras over there? Those aren't more annoying? :p:ROFLMAO:

gonna post this one real quick, hope i didn't de-rail the thread with chatting

Don't you guys have kookaburras over there? Those aren't more annoying? :p:ROFLMAO:
No they're great and they only make a racket for a short time and they're cackles are cute and interesting, whereas all the crows can say over and over and over and over again is caaaaaaaaw, caaaaaaaaw. Absolutely nothing pleasurable in a crow's call. As for some other birds around our parts, flocks of corellas make a hell of a noise in the mornings and evenings, and I'm about to go camping just where they are :)

Latest posts

Back