What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kid is fantastic, defo picked the wrong town to busk in though most of that crowds got to be hard of hearing.

I remember listening to this song when I realized that it wasn't going to work with my first major crush...I went for a walk at night in the snow by myself feeling blue, back in winter 2006-2007.

But now looking back, I wish I could have gone back to that moment, and just told myself not to worry about all that because I wouldn't have been happy with that person anyway, I thought there was something going on there that I was missing out on, but there really wasn't, she was never what I was really looking for. And more than that, the rest of my life was still pretty good then. There was still time to get things right in time for what was coming later, I hadn't messed up my life completely yet, and most importantly we were all considerably younger then, and some close family members were still alive.

Nico - These Days

Latest posts

Back