What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 37 years after it's release this tune finally tops the UK charts today and is top 5 if not number 1 in most charts across the globe.

Why? Gen Z have gone mad for it since it's being featured in the latest season of Stranger Days on Netflix.

So 37 years after it's release this tune finally tops the UK charts today and is top 5 if not number 1 in most charts across the globe.

Why? Gen Z have gone mad for it since it's being featured in the latest season of Stranger Days on Netflix.

I have never heard of that song before,but then again,I don't live in the U.K. You must have a lot of songs there that aren't in the USA.

I have never heard of that song before,but then again,I don't live in the U.K. You must have a lot of songs there that aren't in the USA.
Kate Bush was never big in the U.S. She's been around since 1978. I've personally been a huge fan of Kate's work since I was 14 - we're talking over 35 years of being devoted to this woman and her mesmerizing music.

It's pretty funny (and kinda sad) that it takes a cult classic show on Netflix to get the new generations interested in her music, but it's only a good thing. I can just see my son's 13-year old friends asking me if I've heard of this cool new singer, Kate Bush. :ROFLMAO: ;):ROFLMAO: (@randomguy - Hope that answers your question)

Kate has influenced so many different musicians and groups over the years. Her contributions to the music industry are countless.

Kate Bush was never big in the U.S. She's been around since 1978. I've personally been a huge fan of Kate's work since I was 14 - we're talking over 35 years of being devoted to this woman and her mesmerizing music.

It's pretty funny (and kinda sad) that it takes a cult classic show on Netflix to get the new generations interested in her music, but it's only a good thing. I can just see my son's 13-year old friends asking me if I've heard of this cool new singer, Kate Bush. :ROFLMAO: ;):ROFLMAO: (@randomguy - Hope that answers your question)

Kate has influenced so many different musicians and groups over the years. Her contributions to the music industry are countless.
Ahh yea the TV shows Stranger Things, I do know what that is, the guy doing the chart rundown on the radio said it was Stranger Days, I'm pretty sure he had no idea who Kate Bush is either. He struck me as a wee bit of a member to be honest. ;)

You must have a lot of songs there that aren't in the USA.
Yeah we have some grand musicians who've never made it in the States, Kate Bush is a national treasure an incredibly gifted artist and, like all the best people, totally bonkers .... but then we have Coldplay and Elbow too so it's not all rainbows and unicorns :)

Last edited:
Johnny Cash - Redemption Day

recorded in the months leading up to his death, this is the sound of a man coming to terms with his impending exit.

Latest posts

Back