What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I have to sign in and confirm my age to watch a placebo video? is it dirty? you're a dark horse squirrel girl :)
Nah. Not dirty. I could post something dirty, though, if you really want. There may be some dark horse to me, heh! ;)

I changed the link when I realized it was age-restricted, but it was because the content deals with self-harm. YouTube's way of protecting all the innocents out there, I guess. Although not too hard to put in a fake age, eh? :unsure:

Nah. Not dirty. I could post something dirty, though, if you really want. There may be some dark horse to me, heh! ;)

I changed the link when I realized it was age-restricted, but it was because the content deals with self-harm. YouTube's way of protecting all the innocents out there, I guess. Although not too hard to put in a fake age, eh? :unsure:
I was laughing at your first sentence, there's nothing funny about self harm and no offence intended.

Bizarrely Kenny Rogers Coward of the County isn't age restricted on youtube and that deals with gang rape! that's the world we live in I guess.

I was laughing at your first sentence, there's nothing funny about self harm and no offence intended.

Bizarrely Kenny Rogers Coward of the County isn't age restricted on youtube and that deals with gang rape! that's the world we live in I guess.
No worries. I got your laugh. :)

Yeah, some of the YouTube restrictions seem odd. Should be warnings across the board for content that could potentially be triggering/offensive, etc.

Latest posts

Back