What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting I never hurd this one thanks for sharing I'm always looking for new music
You've never heard of Tangerine Dream or just this particular song? The band has been around since the late 1960's - they're a German electronic band. They were responsible for quite a number of different movie soundtracks, especially in the 80's - this song is from the movie 'Risky Business'.

You've never heard of Tangerine Dream or just this particular song? The band has been around since the late 1960's - they're a German electronic band. They were responsible for quite a number of different movie soundtracks, especially in the 80's - this song is from the movie 'Risky Business'.
the song or the group I haven't hurd of either I try to find as many new music artists and genres as possible I'm very open minded but as you can emagin it's like searching in a endless ocean of possibilities thank you for sharing it with me keep sending more music it helps my learn and appreciate more artists and their music thank you for sharing :)

Hey ska I read in a post that you enjoyed Star Wars I hope this brings back good memories for you :)

have a great day buddy

not many people have a taste for this type of music, but I enjoy orchestra as well this one is soothing

Latest posts

Back