What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

J

Joturbo

Guest
Vegan show today..ummmmmm....hope they have decent coffee and the £10 head and shoulders massage they have at all of these big shows I get dragged around😊
 

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
14,174
Reaction score
2,289
Location
My house
TheSkaFish said:
Just captured a huge centipede and showed him the door.  All in a day's work!

Aww, but centipede's eat spiders.  You should leave them :club:

Though, if you have cats, you probably saved the bug. lol


And for my own thinkings......I really don't understand some people, do they know they are irresponsible jackasses?  Is ignorance really bliss?  Does no one else see it? I know you try to talk your way out of making people see you like I see you, but they can't possibly buy into all the bullshit you spin.
 

IncolaVacui

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
266
Reaction score
2
Location
Southeast, U.S.A.
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
Just captured a huge centipede and showed him the door.  All in a day's work!

Aww, but centipede's eat spiders.  You should leave them :club:

Though, if you have cats, you probably saved the bug. lol


And for my own thinkings......I really don't understand some people, do they know they are irresponsible jackasses?  Is ignorance really bliss?  Does no one else see it? I know you try to talk your way out of making people see you like I see you, but they can't possibly buy into all the bullshit you spin.

Most People are aware of their irresponsibility. That doesn't, unfortunately, detour them from following through with their actions. It's one of life's more depressing aspects.
 

LostintheBardo

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
175
Reaction score
8
Thinking that I'm glad my drummer took this video of me running the Didgeridoo through effects at band practice this evening:

[youtube]VLpXLZwbQy4[/youtube]
 
J

Joturbo

Guest
Spotting so many women with red hair since veganised..my fauvorite colour strange..
And not looking forward to my pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwiches
 

Chief broom

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Location
scottish highlands
Joturbo said:
Spotting so many women with red hair since veganised..my fauvorite colour strange..
And not looking forward to my pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwiches

Actually JT youre starting to hallucinate  :D symptoms of a major shift in body chemistry.....expect the world to turn into a kind of plastic shape shifting miasma inhabited by writhing turquoise lizards! :D
 

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
14,174
Reaction score
2,289
Location
My house
Joturbo said:
Spotting so many women with red hair since veganised..my fauvorite colour strange..
And not looking forward to my pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwiches

Why are you eating a pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwich if you don't want to? lol
 

IncolaVacui

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2019
Messages
266
Reaction score
2
Location
Southeast, U.S.A.
LostintheBardo said:
Thinking that I'm glad my drummer took this video of me running the Didgeridoo through effects at band practice this evening:

[youtube]VLpXLZwbQy4[/youtube]

THAT is fucking awesome!
I do similar stuff with my bass though I don't have recordings of it.
Delay and phaser effects are fun.
 
J

Joturbo

Guest
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Spotting so many women with red hair since veganised..my fauvorite colour strange..
And not looking forward to my pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwiches

Why are you eating a pickled red cabbage and cucumber sandwich if you don't want to? lol

Running out of food😁..shopping day tomorrow my son is vegan aswell.
teenagers..fridges😁

Seriously though Chief not good while driving in London if hullucinating.Every time I look up red car,lorry,coat , think I overdoing the soya milk or I'm becoming more authentic rather than antique😁..but benefits more energised, pain in my side gone since no choco,crisps cakes etc. The pooch is happy he's had all the best ham left over..he's not turning vegan in a hurry. Anyway I'll stop talking veganism or I'll get told off soon.😎

V Haha....aveganlife.com v😉
 

Latest posts

Top