What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little bemused.

I just got an email from this site. I must have joined it many years ago as the username is one I used to use maybe a decade or more ago.

I just changed my password so I could get in and see what I may have posted but there is nothing here that I can see under my name.

I wanted to post today because I must have signed up at a time I was feeling very lonely. Thankfully that is not something I have felt in a very long time. These days I am probably the happiest I have ever been.

Whatever was behind me joining is not an issue I feel at all now so clearly things have improved for me immensely.

Not sure why I received this email about this site today, but today I am happy and smiling. If you are struggling, hang in there x

I received an email from this site today when I was looking for help with social isolation online. I feel so lonely and disconnected. I have no friends/family I'm in contact with. I find talking face to face/on the phone so difficult when I have to do it. I just wish I had someone to do things with, so I don't do everything on my own. I have a cat who is my world. She is my family/friend. She's just got on my lap for a cuddle 🥰

**** Pirate Week, starting right as I need to leave for work. Lucky for me, my two days off are here starting tomorrow. The Derv is getting drunk!

I'm tired and really hope I get some decent sleep tonight. My husband saw a 🐭 in the 🏠 earlier so that's a hassle. I hope it's just one random lost mouse (or that he imagined it). Mouse traps getting delivered tomorrow.

I'm also wondering whether any of the people I got to know back in 2018 before a new chapter started in my life are still here

I'm no longer the undisputed lord and master of "Highest Reaction Score" and "Most Points".
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :p
We've both been off the top 5 of the most points one for days. It seems like when people come back, if they have the same number, they get bumped to the top. **** cheaters, all of them. :p

I keep seeing this video on facebook, of a guy sharing from his hot wheels collection with people who own the same models of cars. It brings me odd joy.

Latest posts

Back