What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im getting a ramp installed so i will be able to take my mobility scooter in, im super exited for that :), im also thinking of my first trip on it. I love the rain so i just going to wait for a missirable weather and go out on my scooter, really hyped :)

Im getting a ramp installed so i will be able to take my mobility scooter in, im super exited for that :), im also thinking of my first trip on it. I love the rain so i just going to wait for a missirable weather and go out on my scooter, really hyped :)
That's great, they give so much freedom!

I wish I'd put more milk and sugar in my porridge ,it's like mush now.But can't be arsed to make some toast just going to force it down.

That it's strange you can eat in the hospital restaurant (or any other care setting hospitality venue) in the Netherlands without a vaccine or no-covid pass (QR code)

You were controlling, abusive, aggressive and punished me for seemingly no reason at all... so why do I miss you so much?

Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008

- Robin
-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Thinking that I think too much.

Latest posts

Back