• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What are you thinking right now?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Oh, somebody, somewhere, will find a way to make it loud and annoying as all hell. Shoot, that's why kids put cards in their bicycle spokes, so people will look at them.

Haha...maybe so. I hear Porsche is working on something to that effect right now. Only time will tell.

rivermaze

Reaction score
I'm reading about something completely different but thinking about ALL. Annoying. The more time I spend here, the more I feel lonely or missing something. Now, is it just a feeling or a fact? Do I need a break.

Sarah G

Tiny cat lost in space 🐈
Reaction score
I'm reading about something completely different but thinking about ALL. Annoying. The more time I spend here, the more I feel lonely or missing something. Now, is it just a feeling or a fact? Do I need a break.
I do that with all my social media aka weapons of mass distraction. I was going to read half an hour ago, haven't managed to open the book yet. I get more lonely when I leave platforms though. Take a break should work? We don't really have to count to a million!
Edit: I do it with news apps as well 😬

Sarah G

Tiny cat lost in space 🐈
Reaction score
Me reading Far From The Madding Crowd: this is jolly, makes a pleasant change.

FFTMC: All the sheep die overnight. The dog is shot. Absolute poverty is inevitable.

Last edited:

Sarah G

Tiny cat lost in space 🐈
Reaction score
That the people on this forum are different in a positive way. Maybe there's a reason you're not popular. We know that the masses are asses. Maybe you see through the illusion and can't stomach faking it, good for you. Stay special, you beautiful freak.

Azariah

Banned
Reaction score
That the people on this forum are different in a positive way. Maybe there's a reason you're not popular. We know that the masses are asses. Maybe you see through the illusion and can't stomach faking it, good for you. Stay special, you beautiful freak.
Diamonds in the ruff.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
"Omicron" just makes me think the Decepticons are winning

The entire modern world makes me think the Decepticons are winning :(

This is all because the Predacons went back in time and changed things, isn't it.

We're living in the timeline when the Predacons won the Beast Wars. Now it all makes sense.

Last edited:

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
eating-chips.gif

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Well, I am still attempting world domination, the enslavement of people called Keith, and the development of cake that does not make you feel guilty.

Hey you have a spare Keith I could borrow? I need some yardwork done, I don't want to do it and I don't want to pay anyone to do it.

And don't try to pawn off a Steve on me, either!

Colster

Reaction score
Sadly, Keiths prove difficult to train, and have a propensity for lounging around, smoking dope, and reminiscing about that time they nearly got laid. Hence the need for immediate enslavement.
Oddly, they make good pets for.the over 60's.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Sadly, Keiths prove difficult to train, and have a propensity for lounging around, smoking dope, and reminiscing about that time they nearly got laid. Hence the need for immediate enslavement.
Oddly, they make good pets for.the over 60's.

Just as long as they can rake leaves, mate.

It sounds like you're quite the expert in human-Keith affairs.

Latest posts