What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can vent to me bros

I know, but it's just one of those general things that isn't really a vent for any specific person, if that makes sense.
When I do vent here, I try to make it as vague as possible because there are people here who like to try to throw honeysuckle I say in my face or try to use it against me and that's not cool.
Every person, including me has feelings and every person, including me struggles and gets depressed at some point. Yes, it passes for me, but that doesn't make what I go through or how I feel any less than anyone else. So yeah sometimes I just wish i felt like I could vent here when I have those moments without the potential persecution that often comes with me doing that. The majority of people here can do that, but with my history here, I don't feel like I can.

So I've quit womanising, quit smoking, quit rich food ( due to bouts of gout ), given up alcohol ( well almost ), quit hallucinogenic ( in fact all) drugs and I'm so bloody bored.

might give glue sniffing a go this evening ;)

So I've quit womanising, quit smoking, quit rich food ( due to bouts of gout ), given up alcohol ( well almost ), quit hallucinogenic ( in fact all) drugs and I'm so bloody bored.

might give glue sniffing a go this evening ;)

"Now I want to sniff some glue
Now I want to have somethin' to do
All the kids want to sniff some glue
All the kids want somethin' to do"

- The Ramones

no seriously though, don't do it!

Yeah, you EAT the glue, not sniff it
giphy.gif

I'm googling ' auto erotic asphyxiation ' thanks to Sarah.

Seems that loads of people do it wrong and wind up dead. Maybe I could run classes on how to do it properly?, I reckon there may be more money in it than teaching yoga or guitar.

Seems that loads of people do it wrong and wind up dead. Maybe I could run classes on how to do it properly?, I reckon there may be more money in it than teaching yoga or guitar.
I highly recommend payment upfront and a "no responsibility" clause.

Awesome, Zoom class. I'm in 🙋🏻

I know, but it's just one of those general things that isn't really a vent for any specific person, if that makes sense.
When I do vent here, I try to make it as vague as possible because there are people here who like to try to throw honeysuckle I say in my face or try to use it against me and that's not cool.
Every person, including me has feelings and every person, including me struggles and gets depressed at some point. Yes, it passes for me, but that doesn't make what I go through or how I feel any less than anyone else. So yeah sometimes I just wish i felt like I could vent here when I have those moments without the potential persecution that often comes with me doing that. The majority of people here can do that, but with my history here, I don't feel like I can.

I don't know about your history you can msg me privately.

Why coat? Why of arms?
I'm not able to learn the languages.
The origin of the term coat of arms is in the cloth tunic worn over armour to shield it from the sun’s rays. It repeated the bearer’s arms as they appeared on his banner and shield, and it was particularly useful to heralds in identifying the dead on a battlefield.

I found out today that the first of my close friends from growing up is having a kid.
On the one hand, it's good news, it was something I knew he wanted.
But on the other hand, I can't help but feel a bit sad. My friends and I were already not really doing anything because of the pandemic, but I feel like this is really it, the end of hanging out like before. More than that, the end of youth itself. Even if I knew it wasn't true, I guess I always felt like I would be young forever, that the way things had been would be the way they'd always be. But now it seems the old days really are fading away. And most of the time, I didn't even know what I was doing. I feel like my youth, the good times, flew by when I didn't know what to do with them.

I know I shouldn't be selfish about it. But at the same time, it's kind of a sobering thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back