What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much regret. Never thought I’d ever be this miserable welcoming a child into my life…never, ever. Now I see I’ve really changed for the worst these past several years. Had to call a crisis number for help twice now. It did help get me through the night(s), so that’s a positive. I’m thankful they exist.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I am not alone this time, the caretakers and the roommates, the group, are there, too. That's a good change, although I wished I could have friends. I heard wild flying geese in the night, crossing the land. It is so great to hear them and often see them in the sky. One caretaker of mine told me, that a duck followed her to her house (just like that, not because of food or something) and is always around her now, although wild. It's lovely. *g*
My roommates brings her dog in for 2 days, I don't know why, but this dog loooves cheese, the more stinky the best. One of us in the house bought the most awful smelling cheese ever and eats it everyday... yay!.. I mean, you even don't need to open the fridge, you smell it through the door! I always feel like I loose my nose and brain cells and hardly survive, while watching the dog go crazy on it every time as he wants to say to me:
"You're missing the best time in your life, duuuuude."
I'm like:" Sorry. Something has come between me and the best time of my life. It's a cheese."

Lonely thoughts, but I like them very much. :)

Last edited:
So much regret. Never thought I’d ever be this miserable welcoming a child into my life…never, ever. Now I see I’ve really changed for the worst these past several years. Had to call a crisis number for help twice now. It did help get me through the night(s), so that’s a positive. I’m thankful they exist.
You stay strong. You have your own emotions, and those created by your little one. We're all routing for you both. ✌❤🇬🇧

When debating the proper protocol over leftovers, is there a certain time period that you can throw a fit if someone eats the last of it? I mean is it "reasonable" to slam the fridge door because someone ate the last of something that has been sitting in there untouched for two days? 🤔

As a break to the monotony of misery, my copy of the "Neil the Horse" anthology arrived! It will provide some respite from the usual murky and disturbing stuff I usually read, such as Edward Bernays's "Propaganda" from 1928, which everyone should probably read at some point. "Neil the Horse" marketed itself as the world's only "musical comedy comic." It only lasted for 15 issues in the mid-1980s, but the artist recently made it into the Canadian Cartoonist's Hall of Fame. Some desperately needed mindless fun away from a digital device.

1642265491247.png

got the urge to disappear, feeling like an outsider again, at best just on the fringes but will never be understood or accepted
hopefully the feeling will pass
I have phases of disappearance. For me, it's never long lasting. A couple of days, maybe a week or two. Typically just jump in the car, off out into the further countryside, away from folks here, and just enjoying nature.

what's your plan/ideal?

Latest posts

Back